Chapter 1

I always freeze up never stud up for myself thoughts always raising in my head confused I tired to think and I fought hard trying to go to adults for help trying to talk to them hopping they would do something

but what I come to realize is that talking doesn't do a damn thing I realized it takes more then just talking to get what I want it takes pure Violence to get people to back away.

And for all the losers out there like me if anyone tells you to forgive those bastards tell them to fuck off no one gives a damn about you only you can save yourself.

EastLake Academy
In Korea
═══════
Mi-Yeon now finds herself sitting in her class, gazing at the work on her desk. The classroom is filled with students diligently doing their work, while others sit and chat with their friends. As she starts writing, something suddenly hits the back of her head. She looks down and sees a yellow and white candy cane. Irritated, she turns around to glare at her bully, Chris.

Chris, with his messy black hair and dark brown skin, looks at Mi-Yeon with a smug expression on his face. This look always ignites a fire within Mi-Yeon, her blood boiling with anger. Determined to continue her work, she tries to ignore him, but his hurtful words reach her ears as he talks about her with his lackeys.

One of the bully's lackeys chimes in,

"Did you see the way that bitch looked at you? I wouldn't let anyone look at me like that."

Another girl, Shara-La, mockingly putting on her makeup, adds, "Oh, come on guys, stop being so mean. What has poor Mi done to you guys?"

Mi-Yeon desperately tries to concentrate on her work, but thoughts flood her mind.

"Why can't they just leave me alone? Why don't they just fucking die already?" Lost in her own thoughts, she fails to notice Chris walking over and slapping her in the back of her head, while the teacher remains engrossed in her phone.

Chris then leans down and whispers in Mi-Yeon's ear,

"Don't you ever stare at me again with those different color eyes of yours. I hate it when a sheep looks at me that way. You know, I heard that people who get bullied a lot shoot up schools, well, in America at lest. Why don't you try it? I dare you to shoot me in the head." Chris straightens up and smirks, "Oh wait, never mind. I forgot you don't have the guts to actually hurt someone."

With a smug smile, Chris walks out of the classroom, leaving Mi-Yeon sitting there, unsure of how to respond. Her anger intensifies, and she clenches her fists tightly.

The situation has been like this for far too long. It's her first year of high school, and it has been nothing but a living hell. The teachers never do anything to stop the bullying, Mi-Yeon feels trapped because the teachers always take Chris's side, as he is more popular and well-known. Whenever she tries to seek help from the teachers, he always manages to beat her to them and fabricate lies to make it seem like she's the aggressive bully, not him.

Yet, despite the ongoing torment, Mi-Yeon continues to go to school every day, fully aware of what awaits her.

Unable to contain her frustration, Mi-Yeon walks through the school and spots Chris standing alone, laughing at something on his phone. Consumed with anger, she approaches him and taps him on the shoulder. Chris turns around to face her, a hint of fear on his face.

"What do you want?" Chris asks, feigning curiosity.

Mi-Yeon clenches her fists and responds with a fiery tone, "Stop playing dumb. I think you know exactly what I want. I want you to stop fucking bullying me!"

Chris, the master manipulator, lies without hesitation, "I have never bullied you. What are you saying? You must be imagining things. I bet you can't name one thing I've said to you."