Not a boy

(They won't appear yet but I am using this face claim as the other new oc I talked to you about, if it is your drawing please tell me if I need to take it down.)

(I'll call her Harp for this fic to contracts with Lute also being a musical instrument

(I'll call her Harp for this fic to contracts with Lute also being a musical instrument.)

It was a bit awkward for Lute when Camael pointed up.

And that awkwardness was conveyed through annoyed glares she only got smiles back.

"Adam will kick your ass." She promised the demon. "If I can't than he will, just you want!"

"You are quite close to him, I thought you were just his right hand woman or something since you were the one sent after me."

"I am, we always work together. I'd say friends but with him? He'd never call anyone that."

"Mmm." Camael didn't like the look on her face, it was not the same icky look she had when talking about anyone else, it was almost like she enjoyed that man baby's presence.

It sat badly with Camael.

"He's a dick."

"He can be nice if he wants plus it is funny as most of the time it is big words for nothing."

"Doesn't he hide his face constantly? He never is out of that mask."

"He is Adam, first man, probably hiding his beauty." Lute off offhandedly said.

*Insert shocked Alastor static sound when Angel Dust offers to suck his dick.*

"Well, thanks or whatever for the food. I'm leaving." Lute dismissed, having finished carelessly while Camael barely touched the take out she brought back.

"Yeah sure." She watched her walk away into the room she owned for the moment.

With a sigh she kicked back her chair into a lean back on two legs and legs up on the desk.

(Hazbin has like 2 songs per ep but don't worry you are not getting that unless I have a song lined up for the purpose of having a chapter for it lol.)

At 14 Katy talked about teenage dreams
On the bus and she's looking at me
Talking 'bout life and her dog and the boys that she likes
I ask, "Have you got someone in mind?"

She smiled before frowning.

He's at the all boys school
She says something 'bout liking his height
Suddenly worried 'bout mine
بياخد مخدرات
و هوا بيتعلم سواقة
بيقضي وقت معها

She pushed back, moving enough to stand up before the chair could crash with her, arms thrown out.

She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!

Arms frown up as her side with a weak smile.

And I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a–

She hugged herself as she span on herself.

She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
And I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a–

Walking to the TV and leaning back on it as she looked back at the bedroom door.

–accustomed to making a move
مش ها قدر اشرح
Why I'm feeling the way that I do
أحساس جديد الي
She's half Greek with a pretty face
Strawberry lipgloss, oh it's wasted
On this dumb boy who likes the chase

Pushing off it, grabbing her head with a confused desperate smile on her face.

But why am I so angry in the first place?
Why am I hurting?
ما تفوقي شوية
She's not your girlfriend

Hugging herself and falling back on the ground, hands out by her side.

She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
And I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a–

Glaring at the broken ceiling fan.

She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
She likes a boy!
And I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a boy!
I'm not a–

Frowning big as she closed her eyes.

Boy
I'm not a boy

Flipping to lay on her side, arms under her head, her wings draped over her.

Fuck that guy!

She opened her eyes, her brows furred as she stared at the ground.

This game was no joke anymore, damn just how stupid was she? Thinking she could remain detached like that.

"Damn you Adam." She muttered into the silence of the room, hugging herself.