cold lifeless body

Bright green flashes surrounded moxxi as her brothers lifeless body layed next to her. Bony fingers held her chin as her eyes stared into his black soulless ones. " this is your fault. Your brother, your friends , your family all died because of you my dear. All because you refused to give up your powers. Well unfortunately for you I'm just going to rip them from your cold lifeless body."

The figure steppes back and raised his wand

"Avada kadava"

Moxxi awoke with a start panting and sweating. She looked around the carriage she was in. Atlas and the others all stared at her like she was a 3 headed dog or something. The scenery of the UK zoomed past the window if the train as she tried to calm herself. They had been on the train for 3 hours and they had 5 more hours left.

A knock at the door made the 5 turn around. A young bushied hair witch opened the door with a smile.
"excuse me have you seen a toad? A boy named nevile has lost one" they all shook there heads as she smiled and thanked them. She moved onto to the carriage next to them. It contained the one and only harry potter.

A few more hours of boredom passed as moxxi and atlas where getting restless. They couldn't sit still for more then 5 minutes so this train journey was driving them mad. They tried sleeping, reading, drawing, listening to music even watching a movie and nothing worked. They decided to leave the carriage and go on a little adventure.

As soon as they exited the carriage, they were unexpectedly pushed back. A discourteous blond boy rudely barged past the twins, casting them a fierce glare. "Pay attention to where you're going, you mudblood."

Moxxi and Atlas were surprised by his impolite behavior, yet they continued with their small escapade and they made some new friends. As they neared the door, they glanced inside and saw a solitary young girl of their age. With a decision made, they knock on the door, and her frown transformed into a radiant smile.

The twins observed her closely. She was unlike anyone they had ever seen. Her hair was split dyed black and white, complemented by brown freckles adorning her face. Her smile was as bright as her hair, reaching down to her shoulder blades. Introductions were made, and the girl revealed her name - Luciana, a perfect fit for her unique appearance.

As they sat together, engrossed in conversation, they covered every topic under the sun. Luciana, being four years older than her younger sister, couldn't help but feel a sense of uniqueness despite being a muggle-born. This feeling was confirmed when her parents witnessed her astonishing ability to set a pillow ablaze with just the power of her mind.

Luciana's heart was filled with an unwavering passion for both photography and clothes making.Luciana proudly displayed the printed Polaroids of her stunning photos to the twins. The twins were left speechless by the sheer beauty captured in the images. Absolutely breathtaking!

When her new friend, Moxxi, agreed to be her model for her creations in the future, excitement surged through her veins.

After realizing the amount of time they had spent in the cabin, they made the unanimous decision to return to their own abode.

As they were making there way back from lucianas carriage, they bumped into an odd looking girl. "Use those eyes of yours and watch where you're going!" She had hair as white as snow and a permanent scowl etched onto her face. However once she noticed that she had bumped into the heirs of slytherin her mouth twisted into a smirk.

Her slim hand reached out for the twins as her name fell from her lips.

"Estella snape but everyone calls me potter"