tag

Green flashes ripped through the sky as crimson blood dripped from moxxis nose. Her head whipped up the face the man infront of her. His long blonde hair cascaded down his back like a waterfall as the dark mark sat proudly on his arm. He raised his fist to hit her again only to be disrupted by the one person she didn't expect.

"Father let her go."

Moxxi jolted awake, startled by the haunting image of her enemy's face in her dreams. Her heart raced, and beads of sweat clung to her face. She quickly glanced at the alarm clock beside her, only to realize it was already 3 am.

Shit she was late.

It seemed as though bad luck was following her, as once again she found herself hindered by Draco, just like on that first ever fateful night. His face still wore the same smirk, while he toyed with a similar apple, letting it slip through his fingers and catching it with the other hand.

"Well mudblud we have to stop meeting like this."

He exuded an air of arrogance as he once again moved aside without uttering another word, granting her the freedom to depart. The sparkle of promise rang through his eyes as they met with hers.she swiftly left the room to meet with her friends.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Moxxi's legs propelled her swiftly through the corridors, with her pursuer closing in. Her heart pounded in her chest, matching the rhythm of her exhausted legs as they navigated the icy passageways. The castle, blanketed in snow, felt like a frozen fortress in the midst of mid-December.

As she looked ahead, her heart raced as her attacker approached. With forceful hands, he tightly gripped her arm, abruptly halting her movement.

'Tag.your it"

She spun around to meet Orpheus, laughter filling the air.

"Not fair your taller then me that's cheating you cheated you big fat cheater"

Her best friend beamed at her while the rest of the group of heirs approached from behind him.

"Shh! Keep it down, you two, unless you want Filch to catch us sneaking around after hours." The blonde girl approached them with a grin.

Ever since that quidditch game, Darcy has been steering clear of the five of them like a magnet repelled by its opposite pole. The reason behind her sudden avoidance remains a mystery to everyone. It's as if she stumbled upon something in that letter that turned her demeanor distant and icy. She even stooped so low as to hurl the hurtful term "mudblood" at poor Luciana.

The heirs were deeply hurt by the way she treated them, and it affected all of them emotionally. But poor Moxxi had been struggling with it more than the others.

So they all decided to have a little bit of fun. Chasing each other through the corridors, they decided to explore the castle. They chased each other careful not to get caught by filtch.

As they dashed through the castle, their feet echoing against the stone floors, they suddenly halted at the sight of the moving stairs. Moxxi, quick as lightning, had already caught up with Atlas, and together they chased after the rest of the group. Just in the nick of time, the stairs came to a halt right before them. Without wasting a second, they leaped onto the stairs, leaving Atlas behind in their dust.

As the group hurriedly ascended the stairs, they suddenly encountered an obstacle-a locked door. Their hearts sank as they realized they were trapped. The sound of Atlas' footsteps reverberated through the narrow corridor as he approached from behind. Startled, they swiftly turned around to confront the boy stealthily approaching them.

With a flick of his wand, Ceasur cast the unlocking spell, and in an instant, the door swung open. Laughter erupted as everyone eagerly rushed through the opening.

As they attempted to close the door, their efforts were in vain as Atlas forcefully barged in. The sound of their laughter abruptly ceased as they swiftly spun around.

In the center of the room, a colossal, velvety black dog with three heads lay motionless. Gasps echoed through the room as the heirs stood in awe, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing.

Their eyes were filled with astonishment as the silence enveloped them, leaving them breathless. With cautious movements, they tiptoed away from the slumbering giant dog and exited the room.

The group of five stepped outside, enveloped in a serene silence, and made their way back to their tree. They settled beneath the shimmering stars, still in awe of what they had witnessed, unable to find words to express their astonishment.

Delphi's eyes widened in disbelief as she parted her lips to utter a response, utterly dumbfounded by what she had just witnessed.

"What the actual flying fuck was that..."