My dearest darling daughter

Moxxi and Atlas navigated their way through the masses to locate their companions in the stands. Lucciana found herself encircled by their friends, who gathered around her, peering at the device she held in her hands.

Her camera screen displayed stunning aesthetic photos, leaving their friends in awe. The quidditch game had recently concluded, but unfortunately, Gryffindor emerged as the victor.

It must have been a delightful sight for her as she watched her favorite photos gracefully glide across the screen while the students gradually dispersed from the stands. Eventually, only the heirs, Lucciana, Estella, and Darcy, remained in the stands.

The group was left in awe as they witnessed her last photo displayed on the screen

The group was left in awe as they witnessed her last photo displayed on the screen. It was truly breathtaking. This particular photo held a special place in her heart.

As Moxxi approached the group, Loki, the majestic black snake, gracefully coiled around her arm. And as if guided by an invisible force, the serpent elegantly slithered its way up her neck.

As the twins stood in front of the group, her brother's spider scurried across his shoulder.
Unfortunately, the twins were stuck in detention, which meant they couldn't catch a glimpse of the entire game. Stupid snape and his stupid no bring your pets to lesson rules.

The group of friends failed to notice the cluster of five boys positioned at the entrance of the stands. Malfoy, positioned in the center of the group, wore a smile as his eyes fixated on the stunning girl he despised wholeheartedly, witnessing her laughter and conversation with her friends.

With glares etched onto their faces, Malfoy and his cronies swaggered towards the heirs and their companions. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the mudblood, the blood traitor, and my dear sister," his voice grated on their ears as they pivoted to confront the gang of boys.

"What do you want?" Darcy glared daggers into his head. Moxxi and atlas yet again sat there eating invisible popcorn, watching thr drama unfold.

"Well my dear darling sister I just came over to give you a letter from mother and father."

The opulent envelope exuded an air of grandeur, its weightiness hinting at the treasures concealed within. Crafted from a velvety yellowish parchment, it exuded an aura of antiquity and elegance. Adorned with her name, written in resplendent spiral letters, it beckoned her to unravel the mysteries held within its luxurious confines.

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗,
𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖚𝖉𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖉.𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖗. 𝕴𝖋 𝖎 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖚𝖉𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖉 𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖞.
𝖂𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕾𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗.
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗.

Well shit.