the truth

"Alright then. As you all probably know, Hogwarts was established more than a thousand years ago by four extraordinary witches and wizards: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin.

Now, three of these founders got along quite well, but one of them didn't quite see eye to eye with the rest. Slytherin, you see, had a different vision for Hogwarts. He believed that only students from magical families, or "pure-bloods," should be admitted to the school.

Since he couldn't convince the others to agree with him, he made the decision to leave. Legend has it that before he departed, Slytherin constructed a secret chamber within the castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. He sealed it away, waiting for the day when his true heir would return to Hogwarts. Only this heir would have the power to open the chamber and unleash the terrifying creature within, thus purging the school of all those whom Slytherin deemed unworthy of studying magic.
As you all know We currently have five descendants of the founders here with us.

Interestingly, two of them belong to Slytherin. It would be greatly appreciated if they could shed some light on why the chamber was opened so we can proceed with our day. So moxxi,atlas care to share?"

Moxxi's anger towards the elderly woman grew at that precise moment. It wasn't just a couple of people who accused her, but now she was being humiliated in front of her peers. They were innocent. They were certain of it. How could they have the audacity to blame her and her brother for something they didn't do? It was unjust. Instead of retaliating, Moxxi chose to set McGonagall straight on the facts.

"Firstly, let me clarify that my brother and I had nothing to do with the incident in question. We were actually in the great hall with our peers when it occurred. Secondly, I believe it's important for you to verify your facts. Salazar is not the villainous character you portray him to be. "

As the words escaped her lips, the elderly teacher attempted to interject the heiress. However, the determined young woman refused to be silenced.

"No shush. I'm talking right now. No interruptions.

Slytherin did not advocate for a school solely for pure-bloods due to his discrimination against muggle-borns. In fact, he held a deep appreciation for muggle-borns and counted some of them as his closest friends. However, he was concerned about the safety of the wizarding world during a time when the Salam witch trials were rampant.

Salazar understood that if witch hunters discovered the existence of a magical school, everyone would be in grave danger. His intention was to protect the wizarding community, not endanger it. Unfortunately, his fellow founders did not share his perspective, and they came to regret it."

The class fell into a stunned silence as her words echoed through the room, while her brother carried on with the captivating history lesson.

"History lessons in this school always seem to leave out the most intriguing parts. Picture this: a witch hunter, sneaking into Hogwarts through a hidden tunnel, accompanied by his fellow hunters."

Moxxi couldn't help but roll her eyes at her brother's theatrics as he dramatically stood up and began pacing around the classroom, engaging with the students.

"They descended upon the school, setting their sights on destruction. Witches and wizards of all kinds were attacked, and a large number of students were taken captive. The entire Hogwarts community was left in shock. In their desperation, the other founders reached out to Salazar, pleading for his return and assistance. For a few years following this incident, muggle-born students were not admitted to the school.

Moxxi put an end to her brother's theatrics and resumed talking.

"However, they were offered a safe haven near Hogwarts, known as Hogsmead, where they could live and work like ordinary people. Muggle-borns settled in this town, establishing shops and job opportunities, disguising themselves as regular humans. They also devised a system to alert Hogwarts of any impending danger, ensuring the safety of the magical community.

The secret passageway leading to the school has been dubbed the Chamber of Secrets, housing a deadly creature intended to thwart any witch hunters attempting to enter. As the creature grew larger, it inadvertently sealed off one entrance, leaving it forever trapped within the walls."

The entire class was captivated, their eyes wide with astonishment, as the twins fearlessly revealed the truth. With a mischievous smirk, one of the twins quipped, "Perhaps next time, do your research before spewing bullshit"