t h r e e

As soon as I head in, only me and the professor were in the class.

Ughh I'm so dumb! I forgot to check the schedule before coming in.

I rest down my things on the desk and floor. I get out my laptop but to my surprise it's dead. I forgot to charge it last night. Ugh. W.O.R.S.T D.A.Y. E.V.E.R.

I bend down to my bag and go to the pocket where my charger is in. I get it out of the bag and go searching for an outlet in this extremely big classroom. I don't go far because I hear the sound from the door opening and of course... it's 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

Why? Why does this always have to happen to me? First, I mistake being late, second, my laptop is not charged, and third, my crush walks in with only the 2 of us (students) in the class! How ironic.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━

You quickly walk to the nearest outlet. Dammit. It's right next to Jimin and there is no other outlet which is oddly strange since this a pretty big room.

"C'mon. I can do this. I'm 19 years old. It's not that hard....right?" You whisper.

You plug in the power chord and bring your things over. Jimin notices you and gives a welcoming smile. "This is why you love him!" You reminded yourself.

Your face suddenly turns red as he comes right up next to you and asks, "Hi new-seat-buddy...what's your name?"

Your heart flutters and you start to get butterflies in your stomach.

"M-my name is.. is.. Y/N" you say softly.

"Speak up baby.. I can't hear your lovely voice if you don't." He stated.

Baby? Why was he calling you baby? Did he recognize someone familiar out of you and thought it was that person?

You fumble over your words but still manage to say it louder.

"M-My name is Y/N."

"What a fine name you have." He smirks.

Was he trying to play with you? Why was he calling you things and giving you looks? Wait a minute... it's rm. That stupid little boy! He told everyone who I was. No matter how awkward the situation was.

𝐬𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐭𝐰. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 💕.