t w e l v e

All of the members come out of the guest room looking dead serious.

"What should we do now?" Jungkook asks.

"I guess we should wait for them to make their decision on what they should do..." J-hope answers. All of the members nodded in agreement.

"Should we get started on making some dinner?" Jin asks, getting tired of the romantic talk.

"Oh.. uh sure!" Taehyung replies. All of the remaining members started their small side
convos up again. The main one was about you.
...

You stared up at the ceiling, hoping that there was a portal to get you out of this world. Why did this have to happen to you? You turned your body around to face your window and sighed. You stared there for a moment but suddenly a faint food scent filled the air. You guessed they were cooking.

You got up and cracked your door open so you could smell the yummy scent that filled the air.

Yoongi noticed you and walked in your direction. You quickly shut the door, leaned you back against it and slid down slowly, embarrassment settling in again.

+*knock knock*+

What did he want anyways? This whole jimin x Y/N is getting really overwhelming. You grabbed your laptop and headphones and turned on Spotify.

Of course, just because you live with the BTS members doesn't mean that you don't like their music. You put on your "BTS songs" playlist and turned the volume up high so you couldn't even hear yourself sing.

"Playing: Airport pt. 2 by- BTS" -Spotify

My favorite song! You had the volume up so you couldn't even hear yourself sing, but you knew that you were singing. How could you not?

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚, 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒆𝒙𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓..." You sang.

Of course it was Jimins part. I wonder if they heard you? Who cares... this is your house anyways. You put on the next song.

"Playing: FAKE LOVE by- BTS" - Spotify.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" You sang again.

You didn't even realize the time. You've been singing your heart out for at least 30 mins now. You shut off your laptop and unplugged your earplugs. Your feet hurt from staying in one position for a long time. That's how powerful BTS songs are!

You put back your things and opened your door. You walked out to see everyone in a group huddled. Even Jimin. Just there. Quiet like mice. What were they doing?

You slowly made your way back to your room. You didn't realize how far back you went and crashed into the wall. Everything went black. You heard faint voices and then you couldn't hear anything. You wanted to move at least. Get out of this state. You just wanted to make sure that you're at least alive.