e i g h t e e n

You got out of the bathroom. You took a shower since you were going to go to bed soon. You put on your pajamas.

You smiled and gave yourself a small spin

You smiled and gave yourself a small spin. You walked out of the room and into the living room.

"Hey Y/N!" Namjoon said awkwardly.

"Oh, uhm hi! What's going on?" You relpy.

The members give him a look, and he gulps.

"Nothing to worry about! You should go to bed, it's getting pretty late." He says, giving a worried smile.

You check the clock and roll your eyes.

"It's only 9:00!" You say annoyed.

"Yeah, but you have school tomorrow..." Namjoon says, his voice trailing off.

"Ugh, whatever...I don't like it when you baby me!" You say giving a slightly mad frown and walked back into your room.

...

"Dude! You almost blew it off there! Now she must be suspicious." Taehyung said madly.

"Whatever...she's going to find out sooner or later anyways." Namjoon replies.

"Thats true..." Taehyung says.

"Alrighty guys.. I don't know about you but I'm getting pretty tired..." Hobi says with a yawn.

"Yeah same... we should start heading to bed." Yoongi agrees.

They all get up and back into the guest room where Jimin is.

Jimin stares at his phone with a blank expression.

"Can't sleep?" Jin asks.

"Yeah...too much on my mind lately. I really want to ask her an important question but it's really a hard decision and will interfere with both of our lives.." Jimin says stressed.

"Oh...well I'll leave that up to you and her. I wouldn't want to mess anything up!" Jin says with a smile, and flops back down on the bed.

Jimin sighs and closes his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Jimin pov:

I needed to ask her this..but how?
I crawled off the bed trying not to make any noise. I tiptoed out of the room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.  I closed it back and went into the living room to sit down and take a breather.

Your pov:

I tumbled and shuffled in my bed but whatever I did didn't make the pain go away. My stomach was churning for some odd reason.

I got off my bed and opened my door slowly. I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet where the pain medication was. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my back.