s i x

To pass time, you open your closet doors not worrying about what anyone says.

You never really knew your parents but you did know that they were very wealthy. They bought you and rm everything you could ever imagine.

Your mom used to be a model so she made you get a nice sense of style. Thanks to her, you know every trick in the book to dress and impress.

This is what you wore:

It's not too dressy, but it's comfortable and will make a very nice first impression

You smile and put on some perfume.

You didn't want jimin to smell you too much since he is a little bit over the top today, so you put on your mild perfume.

You pose and give yourself a pat on the back for picking out a not-so-bad outfit in less than 10 minutes!

Usually, you would spend over 30 minutes just trying to look for a nice top that would go with your pants.

"What else is there to do so that I can stall..." You think to yourself.

You do NOT wanna go back out there, especially after what happened just a few minutes ago. That's another burden for another time.

But of course, the doorbell rings and you're guessing the other 6 members came. You try and find a hiding spot so that they would think that you're not there if they look.

You crawl under your bed and pray that they don't find you.

Good thing you mopped under here last night or else the dust bunnies would be hiding under here with you.

"Hello guys, thanks for coming over!" You hear rm say.

"Wow jimin, you're early for once!" J-hope (Hoesok) says.

"Mhm. I just wanted to see a special someone..." Jimin replies. The room goes quiet.

"Rm?" Jungkook asks.

"Nope. It's a girl." Jimin smirks.

"It's rm's sister." Jimin states proudly.

Shoot. Now they are going to look for you.