f o u r

Jimin knows exactly who I am because of that little monster. Great.

2/7 . Not so bad. I guess I will just have to wait until they come to our house later. That still scares me.
...
More students started filling up the empty seats that were left behind, and then the professor started his long lecture.

Good thing I only had one period today!

I love how you get to choose what classes you take for the day. I pack up my things and headed out the busy campus. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey pretty girl, want my snap?" It was jimin.

As cute as he looked, he would do anything to get what he wants.

"S-sure.. just don't spam my phone at random times." You say.

"Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to do that every day!" He laughs.

You scoff and walk off to the car since rm was waiting for you.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

"What was that about?" Rm says suspicious.

"Oh erm... nothing!" You manage to get out.

"How come you were talking really long to jimin? Wait..are you guys a thing?" Rm blurts out.

You can feel your heart pounding louder and louder and you're worried he might hear it since you two are the only ones in the car.

"WHAT.. NO OF COURSE NOT! WE JUST MET." You yell.

"Okay geez, no need to yell! Just know that I tell my boys everything so don't be a scaredy cat." He sings.

With that.. you get so nervous that the car ride home is intense silence for a long time.

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 😭 𝐢𝐤 𝐫𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 🤭