e l e v e n

"*knock knock* Can I come in?" Namjoon says.

"I don't want to talk right now." You whine.

"Well can I at least come in?" Namjoon asks.

"Fine." You say grumpily.

You unlock the door and pull it open to see only your big brother standing there. Phew.

"What do you want." You ask.

"Nothing. I just wanna tell you to be careful of jimin." Namjoon answers.

"Why? So you can ruin my love life? I don't need your comments on him. I know what I'm doing." You say angrily.

"Okay... all I'm saying is to be careful. I know more than you do about him." Namjoon responds.

"Oh really? Tell me one thing that you think you know about him." You say.

"He can make any girl a doll for him. Yes he is cute and all, but make sure to keep your boundaries." He says while giving you a reassuring smile.

You sigh and flop back on the bed. You needed a moment to process all of this.

Namjoon saw that, and walked out of the room closing the door to how it was before he came in. What a nice brother!
...
"Try not to own her too much..." Yoongi says.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin asks with a slight smirk on his face.

"Stop smiling. You know exactly what it means." Taehyung says seriously.

"What's with the attitude guys? C'mon.. it was just one ki- two kisses. How bad can it be?" Jimin replies.

"It can turn into a relationship which can both hurt you and Y/N in a lot of ways.. you can still uhm.. kiss but don't... don't make it turn into something you don't want it to be." Jungkook says.

Jimin smiled mischievously and flopped back on the bed sighing.

"Don't think you can get away with this. If we notice things are getting too carefree, we will have to take it a step further.." Yoongi says.

"Okay okay..." Jimin replied blushing. He didn't like how harsh they were being on him. With that, they left the room. Leaving Y/N and Jimin locked up in their rooms.