n i n e

"I..I have feelings for you." He says looking down at the floor.

"Oh.." Is all that comes out of your mouth. You feel like you could explode right now.

Jimin looks up at you and moves closer to your face. "You're so hot." He whispers.

You blush. Not being able to say a single word as he comes closer to the point where your lips graze each others.

"Why are you tempting me like this.." I whisper.

"Do you want me to start baby? All you have to do is say yes." Jimin whispers back.

"Well then.. yes." You say.

He starts to wrap his arms around your waist. He pulls you on his lap .

"Jimin.." You try to call. It came out more like a moan than a word.

You could feel the smile on his lips.

"Jimin" You call again. Only this time, it was a real word.

"Hm?" Jimin answered.

"I- I think we should uhm.. stop..." You whisper in between kisses.

"And why is that?" He asks. He stops kissing you to look up right at you. You can feel his eyes on your face.

"Well, I told the members that I would come in here to ask you something. I feel like they would start to grow suspicious of how long I was in here." You say.

"Oh.. well then.. we can give them clues until they notice?" He says while blushing.

"That's too embarrassing.." You say as you voice trails off.

"Don't worry. I'll be there with you every step of the way." He says while blushing.

You start to get back your senses and you feel numb all over. You start blushing like crazy when jimin walks out of the room.

"So it really did happen!" You say with a little smirk on your face.