e i g h t

You crawl out from under your bed.

"Seriously? You can't go 30 minutes without falling for him." Rm scolds. You blush at the comment.

"You really did something to him though. He's a mess... all flustered and everything." Rm admits.

All you can do is give a slight smile, and look down at the floor.

"Just standing there won't do anything. Come meet the other members!" Rm squeals.

"But I can't! They will think I'm a fool for ki-k... you know what I mean." I mumble.

"Don't mind them." Is all rm says before walking out.

Why do you have to do this. Why did 𝒉𝒆 have to do this.

I guess he really did like me.

You walk out of the room, more confident than you have ever been before until suddenly, the room becomes silent and all eyes are on you.

You bow to the 6 handsome men staring at you, and they nod in return.

Only one is missing. Jimin.

"Where is he? I need to talk to him." You say seriously.

"He's in the guest room, getting all hyped up about you." Yoongi (Suga) says.

All of the men chuckle and you can feel the blood rush up to your cheeks faster than the speed of light.

"If you will excuse me.." You say while rushing to the guest room.

You had to ask why he.. he.. You didn't know the answer of why you had to see him, but you did.

The 6 boys waved bye.

Jin yelled, "JIMIN'S GETTING A GIRLFRIEND TODAY!"

"YEAH YEAH, HOW FUNNY. YOUVE GOT THE WHOLE CROWD LAUGHING WWH." You scream.

"She must really be brave to do that though. Going up to someone after they kiss you for the first time. Especially since that's her crush!" Rm states.

"Wait what? Y/N has a crush on jimin?" Taehyung gawks in surprise.

"Yup. Everyday she would see him at school and come home talking her head off about him." "She's like a chatter box that melts every time you bring up the name Jimin." Rm adds.

"Wow! It's probably going to be really hard for her to talk to him then." Jungkoook guesses.

"We'll see!" Rm says.

____________ ____________ _________

"Hey jimin.." You say.

Your heart is beating so fast right now. You hope that you don't faint because of how fast it is going.

"Hey." Jimin says.

His eyes like a dragon getting ready to attack, but also feeling tired. His curly hair just sitting at the top of his head. You feel like you want to play in it all day long.

Not now.

You notice how red his face looks and how he is fiddling with his fingers. Even at this state, he is so freaking cute. But you didn't come here to admire him. You came here to ask a simple question.

"Why did you kiss me?" You state seriously.