t h i r t e e n

"You're the only one.." You head Taehyung say faintly.

"Yeah, you're the only one who has a deeper connection with her than the rest of us, and I know Namjoon definitely does not want to do it haha" Jungkook said with a slight smirk.

"Okay.. so you're just going to sit there and watch?" Jimin said playfully.

"Let's go boys. Leave Jimin to do his thing." Namjoon said with a wink.

...

You felt something on your cheeks. It was hands. They caressed your cheek until it became red with irritation. What was happening?

They take a deep breath and lean into you, your lips connecting. You felt a little shiver down your spine as he breathed into your mouth.

You gasp for air as you feel the person on top of you run away saying something but their voice trails off.

You open your eyes to see that you're on your carpet on your living room floor. No one is around you, so you get up but stumble a little bit.

Everything seems fuzzy to you like you just woke up. You open the door to find the seven members staring at you.

It all comes back to you.

Who was the person who saved me though? You cautiously glimpsed at each one of the boys. It was Jimin. He had his hands on his face, flustered.

You whinced and quickly ran out of the room back to your own room. What had you just whitenessed? You grabbed your headphones and your laptop and put on Spotify. You blasted the volume loud to block out any distractions. Pretty soon, you were singing the lyrics to each song that came on.

...

"What just happened..." J-hope asked cluelessly.

"I might know..." Taehyung answered. The members looked at him with a hint of surprise on their faces.

"You did non-hands-only cpr. The other option. You are probably flustered because you couldn't believe you did that!" Taehyung said, smiling at Jimin.

"H-how did y-you know?" Jimin said, removing his hands from his hot face.

"I don't- wait.. do you hear that guys?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah I hear it.. it sounds like someone is singing?" Yoongi answered.

The seven members followed the beautiful voice. It was coming from your room.

"We goin' from Mexico City, London to Paris
Party wherever we go
El mariachi, el mariachi, el mariachi (uh, uh)" You sang with all of your heart.

"Dangggg! She's singing it perfectly!" Namjoon said.

"Yeah not gonna lie, your girlfriends pretty fire haha!" Jin exclaimed.

"S-she's not m-my girlfriend." Jimin says nervously.

"Well she is gonna be if you two don't stop kissing every moment you see eachother.." Jin chuckles.

With that, Jimin blushes hard and doesn't say anything else back to Jin.

...

"What's all that noise? I thought I turned the volume all the way up to block out any other noises.." You thought.

You slid off your bed and went to open the door.

"𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝑺 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆." You spoke in your head.

You twisted the knob and the door opened. Sure enough, they were standing right there. It looked like they just finished arguing though.

Each one of them had a different look on their faces.

"What's all the noise about?" You mustered up the courage to say.

"Nice singing!" Jungkook gave with a wink.

Suddenly, your whole body froze.