f o u r t e e n

Btw guys, this is how she looks if u want an image  of her in ur mind!

"Y-you heard me singing?" You gawked.

Your whole body started to heat up. Your face turned bright red.

"Yea! You sing beautifully." Jungkook said calmly.

"Oh.." Is all you said.

You wanted to die right now. Let the floor pull you down out of this place.

"Well uhm.. if you don't mind, I'm going to go on my walk." You said.

"A walk? You never go on walks." Namjoon said questioning.

"Well I want to go on one now." You said shyly.

You grabbed your coat off the rack sand put your phone in your coat pocket.

"Be back for dinner though!" You heard Namjoon say.

"Yeah yeah.." You said as you walked out of the door. You just wanted to escape that place. The feeling of him being around overwhelms you right now even though you like him.

You head across the street to the bookstore where you and Namjoon used to study. You guys don't do it anymore since he never has time to. I wonder why? I know that they all quit singing a while ago but not anymore? Why doesn't he have time...

You open the glass doors to head in.

"Good afternoon! Y/N right?" The librarian says.

"Good afternoon!" You say and smile.

You walk over to a stack of books that were for your age level. Suddenly, you feel a tap on your back.

"If it isn't Y/N.." A manly voice said.