19-20

Chapter 19
“I’m not worthy, are you worthy?”

Wendell said with gloomy eyes: “You are just a rubbish, you can’t even look at your own wife. It’s too wrong to follow you in the first place. It’s nice to follow me, I can give her what she wants!”

Charlie’s face turned cold, lowered his voice, and said coldly: “I’ll give you two choices. First, you will kowtow to Claire and apologize. In front of everyone, you will swallow what you have said. Second, I will completely bankrupt your family group, if you disagree.”

“Hahahahaha, are you kidding me? What kind of thing are you that made my group bankrupt?”

Wendell laughed wildly and looked at Charlie disdainfully, obviously not taking what he said seriously.

“Are you a mentally retarded daydreamer? What do you use to make my family group go bankrupt? Do you know what the market value of my family group is?”

Charlie was expressionless, staring at Wendell for a moment with a mentally retarded expression, took out the phone at random, and dialed Stephen Thompson.

“Within three minutes, I want to see Wendell’s group go bankrupt and liquidate its assets, and debts soar!”

In three minutes, letting a group with a market value of several billion go bankrupt is simply a pipe dream!

Wendell stared at Charlie with a stern look, and said: “d*mn, you’re so awesome! Do you think you are the superhero on the Internet?”

After that, Wendell said coldly: “rubbish, don’t pretend, I also give you two choices. First, you will kneel down and apologize to me, and then divorce Claire immediately; second, I will find a few people to completely abolish you from the face of earth. Then, let you see me and Claire sweet and sweet with your own eyes, and you can choose yourself! I will give you one minute!”

Charlie looked down at the phone and said, “You have one minute left, are you sure you can’t save it?”

“f*ck off! You still have thirty seconds to think about it. If you don’t kneel down, I will make you regret it forever!” Wendell said indifferently.

“Twenty seconds!”

“Ten seconds!”

“Five seconds!”

“The time is up, don’t blame me for being cruel, it’s you rubbish that you found yourself!” Wendell shook his collar, then waved to a few bodyguards, ready to take care of the rubbish first.

But at this moment, Wendell’s cell phone rang suddenly.

Wendell was taken aback, saw his father calling, and quickly picked up.

“Dad, I’m already at the party, are you here?”

On the phone, Wendell’s father snarled frantically: “You rubbish! Who on earth did you offend! What trouble did you cause! Now all shareholders are frantically dumping our group’s stock, and our stock has fallen by more than 90%!”

As he said, his father roared again: “The bank suddenly came to ask for debt repayment! All the partners suddenly stopped cooperating with us and stopped settlement! Our capital chain has been broken! There is only one way out for bankruptcy and liquidation!”

Wendell’s face instantly turned pale as he listened to the voice from the phone, and cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

“Our house is over! Completely over!”