601-650

Chapter 601

When Ron heard this, he panicked and hurriedly pointed at Lian and said, “Mr. Wade, that’s my second aunt. She called me yesterday and said that she was going to set up a bureau for a woman and set her up. Big money, let me come over and sing black face when the time comes, so I agreed…”

After speaking, Ron hurriedly said again: “Mr. Wade, I was really taken advantage of!”

Charlie glanced at Lian, and Lian was frightened.

Charlie pointed at her and beckoned: “You, come here.”

Lian did not dare to neglect, and hurriedly crawled to the front, and said tremblingly: “Mr. Wade, a misunderstanding! I didn’t know that Elaine is your mother-in-law, who gave me ten thousand courage, I dare not lie to her, right? …..”

After she finished speaking, she pointed to Horiyah and blurted out: “This stinky lady named Horiyah is hurting me! She said that her younger siblings are very rich and terrible, so she always wanted to teach her. Just ask me to make a round with her, wanting to win your mother-in-law’s villa…”

Horiyah was also frightened and hurriedly said, “Charlie, this is a misunderstanding. I didn’t want to lie to your mother-in-law. I was also deceived by this Lian. Lian seemed to behave badly in front of me all day long. I think it’s true that I can’t play, I want to bring your mother-in-law over to make a fortune, but I didn’t expect it, but was cheated by her…”

When Elaine heard this, she scolded angrily: “Horiyah, you b*tch still want to lie to my money and villa?!”

Horiyah was clever, she stepped back and waved her hand: “Don’t talk nonsense, I don’t have one!”

Lian cursed coldly: “Do you dare to deny it? Okay, then I will show Mr. Wade to see our chat history!”

After speaking, she quickly took out her mobile phone, opened WeChat, and played a voice.

In the voice, Horiyah’s voice came: “Sister Lian, I heard you have returned to Aurous Hill?”

Lian’s voice followed: “Yes, I just came back two days ago.”

Horiyah: “Sister Lian, you have been a croupier in Macau casinos for so many years. You must have a good job at the table, right?”

Lian: “I dare not dare, I can barely rank in the top five in Macau, but in Aurous Hill, I dare to say that there is no one I can’t win.”

Horiyah: “That’s already amazing! Sister Lian, I have a way to make a fortune. I wonder if you are interested?”

Lian: “You probably introduce it.”

Horiyah: “I have a younger sister, who is quite rich. The villa of Tomson’s first-rate house is worth more than 100 million, and this stupid dog is addicted to gambling. Some are means. How about I call her over, you set up a round and win her a good deal?”

Lian: “A villa worth more than 100 million? Is it true?”

Horiyah: “It’s true!”

Lian: “That’s OK, but after it’s done, I want 60%!”

Horiyah: “No problem! You will be six and I will be four!”