481-500

Chapter 481

After an hour.

A Global Express private jet landed at Tokyo Narita Airport.

After the plane landed, it taxied all the way to its own hangar.

In the hangar, Kobayashi has been waiting for a long time.

As soon as the plane entered the hangar and stopped and the cabin door opened, Ichiro’s assistant jumped down eagerly, holding the medicine box in both hands, and ran to Masao Kobayashi.

At this time, Masao Kobayashi was sitting in a wheelchair looking forward to it, his second son, Jiro Kobayashi, behind him, pushing the wheelchair blankly.

Jiro was very annoyed in his heart. Originally, he was already in the family heir’s competition, relying on his strength to hold down his brother, but he did not expect that he would go to China to steal a magic drug.

If this medicine is so magical as it is said, then it can not only cure the father’s disease but also bring huge profits to Kobayashi Pharmaceutical.

At that time, the little advantage that he had accumulated for so many years will be gone!

Ichiro’s assistant offered the magic medicine to Masao Kobayashi and blurted out: “Chairman! This is the magic medicine that the vice chairman desperately obtained, and asked me to give it to you!”

Masao Kobayashi nodded, and couldn’t wait to say, “Give me the pill!”

The assistant hurriedly opened the box and handed the pill, and the servant next to him hurriedly delivered a glass of warm water.

Masao Kobayashi tremblingly took the pill, put it under his nose and smelled it, and exclaimed, “It’s so rich and pure medicine. The smell of this medicine is refreshing!”

After speaking, he opened his mouth without hesitation, swallowed the pill, and took a sip of water to take it.

Everyone is staring at him, wondering if this magical medicine is as magical as it is said.

It is said that even high paraplegia can be cured. Isn’t that shocking?

At this time, Masao Kobayashi felt a burst of warmth in his abdomen, and the warmth quickly spread throughout his body. The places it went was hot and comfortable. He couldn’t help but sigh: “It’s really amazing, I haven’t felt my legs for a long time, but the medicine actually made me feel my legs start to get hot!”

A few minutes later, he felt that his whole body was filled with a powerful sense of strength, as if he had suddenly returned to the state he was ten years ago or even twenty years ago!

He was so excited that he tried to control his legs and wanted to stand up. He didn’t expect that with a little effort, he would really stand up!

“Oh my God!”

The people around were amazed!

Jiro has been stunned!

He is learning medicine, he naturally knows that there is a problem with the nervous system, and how difficult it is to treat it.

No matter how rich people are, once they are paralyzed, they cannot be cured completely, and it is impossible even to stand up.

However, this magical medicine only took ten minutes to make his father who had been paralyzed for more than three years stand up!