501-520

Chapter 501

Barena didn’t expect that he was only proving Charlie’s identity, and he was beaten by both his father and Fredmen at the same time.

Fredmen beat him, he could still bear it. After all, he knew in his heart that it was the medicine that Fredmen took by fooling him, and it was normal for Fredmen to hate him.

However, Barena couldn’t believe that his father, who had barely touched himself in decades, slapped him twice in this moment of effort!

He covered his face, looked at Youngzheng angrily, and blurted out: “Dad, why did you hit me again? Did I make a mistake?”

“b@stard stuff, shut up!”

Youngzheng glared at him fiercely, and cursed in his heart, why this prodigal son didn’t have any eyesight?

Now even Tianqi is Charlie’s licking dog, so now Charlie is the only savior of the Wei family. Even if he is really a magic stick, it can never be said in front of him, let alone offend him!

After scolding Barena, Youngzheng said now “Mr. Wade, this dog is unleashed, you must not take it to heart…”

Fredmen also panicked. He hated Barena to death. He kicked Barena and said coldly: “Barena, don’t talk too much here. If you annoy Mr. Wade and Grandpa Wade, I’ll f*cking chop you! “

Barena sighed, he had already rolled three meters and finished driving.

After Fredmen kicked, he hurriedly laughed at Charlie and said, “Grandpa Wade, don’t be angry at this kind of garbage, he is not worthy at all, please hurry up and treat me!”

Barena was completely stunned. Charlie was just a Rubbish live-in son-in-law. He fooled a bunch of big people with feng shui tricks. He was telling the truth. How come he was beaten in the end?

Charlie looked at them coldly and said, “If it weren’t for Liang to beg me, I wouldn’t be here at all, so you people, you must know in your heart that if the Wei family resolves the crisis today, the credit entirely goes to Liang. “

When Youngzheng heard this, he hurriedly praised Liang: “You did a good job this time, I will remember it.”

Liang’s heart was excited and intolerable. It seems that as long as Charlie cures Fredmen’s fester, he will become the chairman of Wei’s Pharmaceuticals!

However, he didn’t know that Youngzheng already had his nitric acid U disk in his heart.

In Youngzheng’s view, Liang was born as a wild species from a village girl in Changbai Mountain who was played with by himself. Because his mother was born humble, Youngzheng was also a hundred people inferior to Liang.

He originally said that he and his eldest son Barena, whoever can solve the family crisis, can be the chairman. In fact, the main purpose is to stimulate Barena and make him actively think of ways. He really didn’t expect Liang to have such a big breakthrough, that he could invite Tianqi and Charlie over.

If he really did what he said, then when Charlie took the initiative to cure Fredmen, he would have to make Liang the chairman.

But how is it possible?

He is a garbage that shouldn’t exist at all!