581-600

Chapter 581

Charlie looked at Warnia and smiled slightly: "I just came with father-in-law to attend a classmate gathering. There is nothing to trouble you, so I didn't tell you."

Warnia hurriedly said: "Mr. Wade, your father-in-law is here for a class reunion. You should have told me earlier. I would prepare it carefully so as not to leave any flaw him."

Charlie smiled and said: "There is no need to go into such a big trouble. It is a group of old men who come out to entertain and have some fun. It is too grand, I am afraid they will not adapt."

Charlie said again: "Besides, I never told my father-in-law that I have a good relationship with you. If you, the Song family eldest, come out to entertain him in person, I am afraid that he will be confused."

Warnia nodded hurriedly and said, "By the way, Mr. Wade, my grandfather will have a birthday banquet tomorrow at noon. Originally, I wanted to send you an invitation letter tonight. I happened to see you and I ask you for tomorrow. No time to participate? He has been talking about you for a long time and always wants you to visit him at home."

Charlie thought for a while, then nodded and said: "Tomorrow is no problem, I will come by then."

To Charlie, although the Song family is not a big family, it is also the largest family in Aurous Hill after all. Having a good relationship with them can save a lot of trouble.

What's more, he has a good impression of Warnia, and thinks this woman is very smart and promising, so he also appreciates this a little bit more.

Seeing Charlie's promise, Warnia hurriedly asked, "Mr. Wade, shall I pick you up tomorrow morning?"

Charlie declined: "No, Mr. Song's birthday banquet. You must have lot of work to do tomorrow. I can just come by myself when the time comes."

Warnia nodded, smiled sweetly, and said, "That's okay, Mr. Wade, you will come to me directly when you arrive tomorrow."

"It is Okay."

Warnia looked at the time and said apologetically: "Mr. Wade, then I won't bother you now. I just have to go back and prepare for the birthday banquet."

"Go." Charlie nodded, and after watching Warnia leave, he took the elevator to the tenth floor.

Ten floors, 1008 box.

The elders were surprised at the incomparable luxury here, and everyone held their mobile phones and snapped.

Even an underground emperor like Orvel can only reach the tenth floor at the highest level in the Brilliant Club. It can be seen that the people who can reach this floor are already very impressive.

Jacob, and his old classmates, naturally did not have this ability and status, so this time was an eye-opener.

Everyone was complimenting Charlie at this time, and someone said, "It's really covered by son-in-law Jacob, this kind of place is just as magnificent as a palace."

"Yes! I have lived for more than 50 years in this life, and I have never been to such a luxurious place. Jacob's son-in-law is really amazing."