Chapter 7: Fantasy World?

===Sky's POV===

I wake up and I look around my surroundings. It looks kinda... normal and red.

I tried to move but it looks like I can't move at all! My movements are limited and I don't know why... I'm trying to investigate it.

And hmm... There's another problem. There's water. Everywhere. And for some reason... I didn't drown.

I tried to talk but I couldn't because there was water.

After a moment of silence, I now know where I am currently.

'I'm in a woman's womb! That means I was reborn! Holy moly! But the only problem is: am I in a fantasy world? Another one is my life going to be miserable again?'

But I'm kinda comfortable with this...

A moment later, I can feel that there is touching my head!

'Wait... Am I going to get out of this womb? Heck yeah! Hello, new world!' I thought.

As I was slowly getting out of my mother's womb, My body was surprised because of the sudden change of environment so I let out a scream.

But my parents and three people in maid outfits just giggled at me. Why? I don't know. Maybe they are happy because their son is born healthy and has no complications.

"Oh my! It's a boy! My love, it's a boy!" Says the handsome, slightly muscular man with dark blue hair, green eyes, and a small scar below his mouth. It must be my father.

The nurse who was carrying me cleans me gently with some water then she dries me with a towel. She then gives me to a beautiful woman with long, brown hair and violet eyes sitting on her bed. Must be my mother.

The three maids who stood by at the side just looked at my parents with delight as they saw their madam in a perfect delivery with her child.

One a black, long hair and red eyes and a petite body, the second has short and white hair, black eyes, slightly chubby, and the third has a very cute face, kinda tall, light red colored hair, orange eyes, and she's wearing glasses.

"Behold, our firstborn son, a true heir to our Kyenezia lineage." Says my father.

My mother giggled.

"Shall we name him Sora, then?" She asked.

"Sure, darling." My father replied.

'Sora Kyenezia, huh? Not a bad new name! I'll gladly accept that.'

"Breech, my love, you've shown incredible strength in delivering our son. Here's to a bright future for our newborn, a Kyenezia destined for greatness," said my father.

My mother responded, "Thank you, Carlos. Together, we've welcomed our son into a promising world. May his journey in the Kyenezia legacy be as remarkable as his birth." After, they gave each other a sweet kiss.

'Ooh, so my mother's name is Breech and my father's name is Carlos. And wow... This feels new. A happy and complete family. I've never experienced this... Well, I must cherish this.'

Three years later, I know now how to walk without falling. I also know how to speak a bit. Like a word-for-word. I don't know why but my body is really hard to control. But maybe because I am a baby. I still didn't find any answers to my question.

'Is this a fantasy world?!'

But the question aside, my life is still not a mess. Just pure happiness.