Chapter 8: Gift and First Encounter!

===Sora's POV===

Age of eleven. I decided to read some books in my room. History, literature, anything about this fantasy world. While I was reading a book, my mom suddenly called me.

"Sora, sweetheart. Your cousins are here." She said sweetly.

'Cousins? I have cousins?!'

I immediately go downstairs to see my cousins.

There I saw two kids from the entrance. One is a boy, around the age of eight. He is kinda shorter than me, with cyan hair and violet eyes. He's very cute, not gonna lie.

And the other one is a girl around thirteen years old. She has long, brown straight hair and red eyes.

Suddenly a velvety and mature voice calls them from our living room.

"Danielle, Rozelle. Come meet your auntie."

They immediately went to the living room. I immediately fix my hair and change my clothes to a more presentable one before heading to the living room.

As I went there, I saw their mother. I went beside my mother who was sitting on a comfy chair.

I looked at my auntie then I realized that she was pretty, and she had brown, short hair and red eyes. She looks like my mother, but more mature.

"Sora, meet your auntie and my big sister, Bridget Lastia." My mom said while looking at me and smiling sweetly. I looked at her to introduce myself.

"Good morning, Aunt Bridget. My name is Sora Kyenezia. Nice meeting you." I said politely while bowing down elegantly.

She then looked at me with her feline-like eyes then she chuckled.

"Wow, Breech. You raised a child well. Look at him. Very polite and elegant and very cute as well!" She said to my mom while smiling. My mom giggled and blushed as she heard the compliments of her big sister.

"Oh, hehe... It's nothing big. I just did what I must do." She said while looking at me.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my children as well. No- Let my children introduce themselves to you guys." She said then she looked at her kids. "Danielle, Rozelle. Introduce yourselves to your auntie."

Danielle steps forward. "Good day! M- My name is Danielle Lastia. Eight years old. N-nice to meet you!" He said shyly.

Rozelle then steps forward. "Good day. My name is Rozelle Lastia. Thirteen years old." She said elegantly with a hint of seriousness.

'what is this, a class? But anyways, my cousin is a shy type and a serious one.'

Bridget then looked at them then said "Very well said! Now go play with Sora over there, because we have things to discuss with your auntie."

We went to our backyard to play. Well, I didn't want to play, so I continued to read.

'Ah... Nothing can beat sitting here, reading books while looking at the lush green forests near our mansion.'

Danielle suddenly approached me. "S-Sora... W-what are you reading?"

I stopped reading then I looked at him. "Uhm... It's about the literature in this world." I said softly.

"Ooh! For real? I love this stuff. These are interesting! Especially the nature here! My dad studies animals and plants and he's very cool! I think you will like it too! There's a lot of creatures and animals and monsters as well! I'm sure you will like it." He said cheerfully.

'Oh, so his dad is a biologist.'

I suddenly feel the excitement run through my blood. Now it makes me want to explore this world!