Chapter 13: Another one?!

***Third POV***

As another day of school, just another day of usual things.

Sora went to my classroom as usual and I sat on my chair. He noticed a lot of his classmates looking at him then they gossiped with each other.

'Not this again. Am I going to get bullied once more?' he thought.

But then, Lara approached him, smiling.

'Not her again...'

"Sora! Heya! What's up?" She said sweetly.

"Uhmm... Nothing much... Just another repetitive day."

"What if I told you that you are going to be popular?"

"Huh? How?"

"You know. Yesterday... You don't want that? All of the students are impressed by you."

Sora doesn't look so good. He suddenly got anxious then he put his head on the table.

'Shit... what have I done? I created a huge mess in this school. Now they will go after me. They will be going to bully me.' he thought.

Lara looked at Sora, confused. Later, she patted his head then she smiled sweetly.

"It'll be all fine. Don't worry... You even look cool yesterday!"

Sora looks puzzled. Did she just read Sora's mind? But he didn't mind it. He smiled back and he just continued what he was doing.

(Later at snack break)
***Sora's POV***

While I was just in the cafeteria, minding my own business. A short girl with black and white hair, both colors separated, and yellow eyes approached me. She must be in middle school. She looked at me with an angry and jealous look on her face. "Hey, bitch, you're Sora right?" She said.

After hearing the word 'bitch', I got irritated, but I kept my composure. "Yes, and why?" I said, smiling, being polite because why not?

She then got angrier then she pointed at me with her finger, "Are you flirting with my girlfriend? You're being close to her lately, veggie-sexual."

"Vegie wha—" I then got angry. I looked at her with a cold look. "Watch your words there, young girl, you may be tough but I am your senior."

"Senior? We're the same year, dumbass. And I'm even older than you— never mind that but why are you flirting with my girlfriend?!" She shouted.

"You foul-mouthed, girl—" I then took a deep breath to regain my composure. "Girlfriend? Who's your girlfriend? I never had a woman's touch before, how much more flirting???"

"Incel." She whispered to herself, smirking mischievously. "It's Ala— I mean Lara! She's my girlfriend!"

I was shocked. Is this short stack having a girlfriend? Nah.

"HUH? You're bluffing." I said.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" She said with a serious look on her face.

Lara then comes into the scene. She then looked at me and then at the short girl.

"Looks like you two get together." She said softly, smiling.

The short girl then clings to Lara, locking her arms with Lara's left arm.

"Xyno... Calm down... What did he do to you?" Lara said with a concerned look on her face.

'She must be Xyno.'

"He... He just got me! He bullied me! Hit him back for me, Ala— I mean, Lara." Xyno said with a stuttering and scared tone.