Chapter 8- Nick

I needed to get home. Every second that passed, my erection grew harder and my desire for release got stronger. It had been years since I last laid with a woman, leaving me feeling empty and lonesome. My abstinence, while I liked to pretend was a choice, wasn't a choice at all, but rather a prison. I feared I had condemned myself to a lifetime of alienation. At least with Clara, I wouldn't have to worry about maintaining a relationship or losing her. She was my ticket to pleasure.

I pulled into the driveway of my building, looking up at the setting sun and wondering where Clara was at that moment. Was she waiting for me on the bed? When I decided to hire a live-in sex slave a few months back, I knew I had to designate a room for our affairs. I couldn't have her in my bedroom, that would feel too intimate and I couldn't risk forming anything meaningful. On the other hand, I couldn't be in her bedroom. I wanted her to have her own space apart from me. Naturally, I needed to create a room for me to live out my fantasies. Once I made this decision, I instructed my staff to begin construction on turning the guest suite into what I needed. I had a simple wish list: a California king bed in the center, a jacuzzi, a walk-in shower, and built-in shelves. As expected, they completed this project in less than a month. It was then up to me to find a woman to lay in that bed.

Routinely, one doorman took my keys to bring my car back into the garage and another opened the door for me. "Good evening, Mr. Bettencourt." He tipped his hat.

"Good evening, Charlie." I said back.

"You're home early today."

"Yes, well it's a Friday. I want to take full advantage of that."

"Well, it's always a pleasure to see you. PH1, I presume?"

"No, PH2 today."

"Ah, what's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just business to attend."

He opened the elevator doors and I stepped inside, heart fluttering knowing what was waiting for me upstairs. I grew impatient as the doors closed and began to shoot up to the second floor of my penthouse. The idea of her laying in that bed, wearing the lingerie I picked out, and waiting with anticipation could almost drop me to my knees. The doors finally opened and I made my way down the hallway. I took in a deep breath, slowly exhaled through my nose, and turned the knob.

Inside, the lights were dimmed and the curtains were drawn closed. A few red candles were lit throughout the room, a special touch I added for the ambiance, and the shelves were stocked with everything from whips to nipple clamps. As requested, the bed was in the center of the room, a mahogany headboard above the pillows, and there was Clara, in the lingerie I chose.

I could see her figure now, as opposed to in my office, and she had the perfect hourglass physique. Her breasts were full and the bra certainly made them look incredible. My eyes lingered down her body and I could finally see her bare ass. Her golden locks were pulled to one side of her head and draped over her shoulder. I could tell she hadn't had it bleached in a while, but that didn't matter to me. She was so beautiful, like a piece of art that God took his time to make.

I began to approach her, taking in the view. "I see you've made yourself comfortable." I spoke, sounding a little more assertive than I intended.

In response to my words, she sat herself up, becoming stiff, "I'm sorry, sir. I was just following instructions."

"You don't follow anyone else's instructions except mine." I grabbed her chin to make her look up at me, her stunning blue eyes glazed with fear. "Understand?"

"Yes." I could feel her swallow under my hand.

I let go of her chin, walked around the side of the bed, and smacked her ass, "Yes, what?"

"Ouch!" She yelped.

I smacked again, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir!"

"You better get used to calling me that."

In one swift movement, I flipped her onto her back and began to undress myself. Starting with my suit jacket, I brushed it off like it was nothing and started undoing the buttons to my shirt. Once I was bare-chested, I walked over to the cabinets, making sure Clara could see every move I made. Taking my sweet time to build the suspense, I looked through the different implements on the shelves. First, I picked up a thick black belt and doubled it in my hands. I looked over at her and immediately saw her eyes grow large. Smiling to myself, I put it back and glimpsed at her, seeing her sigh with relief. Next, I took out anal beads from a drawer. I dangled them in front of my face, making sure Clara got a good look at them before putting them back in their spot. Again, she had an instant look of terror followed by reassurance. Finally, I chose a riding crop hanging off one of the shelves. A feeling of dominance flowed through me as I carefully gave myself a small slap on my hand with the crop. Satisfied with my selection, I approached the bed again, taking notice of the anxious look on her face.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked.

"N-no, sir."

"This is a riding crop. Used by jockeys on their horses when training them. With this, I'm going to train you. I'll train you to be the submissive slave I expect you to be. Do you understand?"

"A horse?" She gave me a puzzled look.

I took the crop and gave her one hard slap on her outer thigh. Immediately, she went to rub the affected area with a pained expression. I hit her again on her hand this time. "No rubbing." I said strictly, "I asked you a yes or no question. Now, do you understand?"

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes, "Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good. Consider yourself lucky I won't be using this on you today." I noticed her becoming afraid and the riding crop wouldn't make that any better. I took myself back over to the cabinets and put the implement back in its place. As a replacement, I picked up a silk scarf and walked back over to the bed. "Hands up." I commanded.

"Yes, sir." She complied and brought her hands up, her arms resting at either side of her head. I began wrapping the scarf around her wrists like it was second nature, binding them together.

"Keep them up the whole time." I said firmly, "If they come down even once, you'll be in for something much worse than the crop. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She said softly and innocently.

I was going to savor every moment with her. In an authoritarian fashion, I straddled her and took her face in my hands. God, her skin was so soft and she looked so gorgeous. I brought my face close to hers and our lips touched. I couldn't take the anticipation anymore. I began kissing her passionately and devouring her lips. Almost instinctively, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and they began a dance together. At first, she seemed nervous but then started to kiss back, showing me she was experiencing some form of satisfaction. I pulled back and gently bit her lip. "Oh, Clara." I reached down to take off her panties, "Let's see how you taste."