CHAPTER 7

Hey guys first of all thank you so much for 1k reads. I completed my first milestone thank you for all your love and support 💞
Second of all guys please iss bar comment karna.

Target vote 15
Target comment 10

Happy reading 💗

I was sitting in front of my vanity and untangling my hair and my friends were choosing an outfit for me I was engrossed in my thoughts

I was sitting in front of my vanity and untangling my hair and my friends were choosing an outfit for me I was engrossed in my thoughts. They are coming today he is coming today I will see him after years how will he react. I don't I don't even know whether this marriage is happening with his consent or not how will he react when he gets to know about my past. If he breaks the marriage then and there hey bhagwan I am overthinking too much.

A knock on the door pull me out of my thoughts "wait let me see"Divya said and opened the door it was Mumma and Akhil bhaiya "Divya where is she" Mumma asked and entered "aunty she is there" Divya said and pointed towards me "you are still not ready" Mumma said and walked towards me.

I looked at her through the mirror as my back was facing her front "aunty her makeup is done she just need to wear this salwar" Saanvi said while pulling out a pink salwar from the wardrobe "yes she will look good in this, good choice Saanvi beta" Mumma said "thank you aunty" she replied. Mumma turned and looked at me through the mirror she held my shoulders "are you happy" she asked and her eyes glisted with tears, tears of happiness, tears of sadness she was happy because her daughter was getting married in a really good family and sad because I will be leaving them.

I smiled and nodded assuring her that I was happy she wiped her tears "chalo ready ho jao aur tum sabhi ready ho jao" she said pecked me on the back of my head and left. I saw Akhil bhaiya was standing near the door before leaving he whispered something to Divya which made her eyes widened and blush crept on her cheeks what's going on with these two byomkesh bakshi banna padega.

I took my salwar and went inside the washroom I got ready and wore my jhumkas and anklets which was gifted by Aarav bhaiya "you guys are ready" I asked them "almost and done" "Anu come beta see they
came" Mumma shouted " aa gaye" I looked at them "Anu calm down breathe in breathe out"Chaya said "chal chal" Pallavi said and pulled me "bhai faat rahi hai meri" I said and rubbed my palms together "meri bhi, shaadi teri fix ho rahi hai faat meri rahi hain" Saanvi said and we left my room.

We walked down through the stairs towards the living room "lo aagayi" Mumma said. I lifted my head and saw those sea green eyes which I always dream about. I saw him after years this man has become so tall he might be 6'5 if im not wrong wide shoulders, those deep sea green eyes, dark black hair, he was wearing white shirt dark blue pants and his coat was hung on his arms. The button of his shirt was taking his last breath "aiye ye toh Eiffel Tower hain" I whispered he looked at me. I saw his friend whispered something to him which made him cleared his throat.

I greeted and took blessings from everyone "aree kitni badi ho gayi Hain" his mother said I mean my would be mother-in-law. "Aree Adi humein Pata nahi tha humari Anu itni khubsurat ho Gayi hain" dadi said. "Hi bhabhi main aapki hone vali nanand" it was Ishita she chirped and hugged me she is the cutest and prettiest of all. " Sab log aaye baithe".

Meanwhile Rihaan, Rahul and Prithvi came and stood in front of me "hi bhabhi I am Rihaan" "and I am Rahul" they said "and I am Prithvi Rudy's friend" I smiled and greeted them "aap aiye baithiye". "Anu beta mere paas baitho" my would be mother in law said. I sat between his mother and badimaa. I felt someone's gaze on my I lifted my eyes and saw he was staring me I hurriedly moved my gaze somewhere else. Yaar maat dekho aise kuch kuch hota hain.

After a while I moved my gaze towards Aarav bhaiya I saw his eyes were stuck on someone. I followed his gaze and it was Ishita. Ishita who was talking with my friends she looked at Aarav bhaiya and moved her gaze somewhere else. Wait what? what is happening over here? Ishita? Oh my God. Aarav bhaiya likes her if he really does then that will be perfect. They both will match together.

Time skipped

The date was fixed and after 7 days I am getting married I hope Baba told him everything we had lunch with them and after the lunch they left. I entered my room and throwed myself on the bed "how are
you feeling" Chaya asked "good" I replied "Anu are you happy" she asked I looked at her and smiled "jis insaan ko bachpan se pyar kiya usi insaan se aaj meri shaadi hone vali hai mujhse jyada is duniya Mein
khush aur koi nahi ho sakata" I replied and she hugged me and said "I'm so happy for you Rudransh bhale hi tere liye achha ho par mujhe usaka woh bhai pasand nahi aaya" Chaya said and straighten herself.

I too straighten myself "kaun Rahul" I asked and she shooked her head "then who Rihaan" she nodded "you know what he said he said that mujhe Pata nahi tha bhabhi Ki friend itani choti si hai and I replied that mujhe bhi Pata nahi tha ki Anu ka devar Ek Bandar hain" she said and I bursted out laughing.

"Tune use Bandar bulaya" I asked her while laughing "toh aur kya karu usne mera height ka majak udaya" she said and pouted she is so cute seriously. Meanwhile Pallavi came "oi" I called her but she didn't respond "Pallavi" I called her again she didn't respond seems like she has lost in something "Pallavi" I screamed "huh" she said and looked at me "kya kaha khoi hui hain" I asked in no time Saanvi and Divya also came.

"Close the door" Pallavi said and Saanvi closed the door and sat on the bed. All 5 of us were sitting on the bed "listen you guys know that I have applied as a model for the company the Rajput's" she said and my eyes got widened "yes and the owner of the company came today my would be husband's friend Prithvi Rajput" I said "shit just got real" Divya said "now what to do Agar mummy Papa ko Pata chal Gaya toh meri khair nahin" Pallavi said and bit her nails.

Pallavi wants to become a model a successful model and her father wants her to become a teacher as her father is a professor. Just because her father won't allow her that's why she secretly took modelling classes and now she applied for the Rajput's "listen nothing will happen don't panic okay we will figure it out something you trust us right" she nodded "then don't be tensed everything will be fine OK" I said and she nodded.

"Accha listen now" Saanvi spoke "I didn't knew that Anu's devars are so handsome have you seen that guy who was very
quite" she said "Rahul" I said "yes yes" she replied. By the way I know all the Raghuvanshi's not just because we are family friends because the day I said yes to this marriage all the Raghuvanshi's started
following me on Instagram even his friend Prithvi too except him.

Itna kya ego hain Eiffel Tower kahin ka "he handsome but he's so quite just like a small baby" Saanvi said and I shooked my head in disbelief "okay now stop it" I said "aree wah abhi se sasural walon ke liye possessive" Divya said and I rolled my eyes. "Okay guys I'm bored" Chaya said "then let's watch K drama" I suggested "perfect" Pallavi said and that's how our day ended.

_______________________________________________

Chapter 7 hogaya 😌 by the way kya lagta Hain kitne couples hain iss book mein what do think after reading this chapter comment below. Drop a heart ❤️ if you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Do follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates. Next chapter will be out when the target is completed. From the next chapter the wedding preparations will start. If you want those chapter fast you guys have to vote and comment. Till then bye see you soon❤️ love you guys❤️