CHAPTER 13

A new chapter for you guys ❤️

Target Vote 160+
Target comment 30+

Happy Reading ❤️

_______________________________________________

Now I'm going to surprise him with these flowers

Now I'm going to surprise him with these flowers. I smiled and started getting ready for my Sangeet.

I took a shower and started wearing my maroon saree. It was designed with diamonds which enhances the look of the saree.

My love for saree is never gonna end. I moved towards my vanity and started doing my skincare followed with the makeup.

I am doing shimmery eye makeup which goes well with the saree. I used blush and a nude shade lipstick.

I don't need any blush actually his mere eye
contact and I start blushing. I don't know what's wrong with me I start behaving like a teenager who has seen her crush for the first time.

I started doing my hair I made a bun and pulled out some strands. Now the main thing I hope it looks good.

I am going to use those flowers in my bun. Let's see his reaction. I covered my bun with the roses. According to me it looks good but I hope he likes it.

I wore my green emerald diamond set which Mumma gave me this morning wore my black Gucci heels and I'm ready.

Shit I forgot my perfume applied my dior
perfume.With that I left towards the hall where the function will be held. I stepped in the hall and everyone's eyes were on me. I greeted everyone and went and stood near my parents.

Bodomaa came forward and kissed my forehead "you look beautiful" she said "go and sit their" Mumma said while pointing towards the sofa which was kept for the
bride and the groom.

Before going there I went towards Dadu and dadi touched their feet and took blessings from them "bahut pyari lag rahi Hain meri baachi" daadi said and caressed my cheek.

"Ye Rudransh kahan hai abhi Tak aaya nahi Rihaan" badimaa said "yes maa" Rihaan responded "go and call Rudransh he is still not here" badimaa said "okay matashree waise bhabhi you look beautiful" Rihaan said.

"Thank you so much devarji by the way this colour suits you" I complimented him "really bhabhi aab toh bhabhi has given me the compliment maa shaadi karva doh aapka beta bada ho Gaya" he said and everyone started laughing.

"Well in this case I give this responsibility to Anu. Beta now you have to find a perfect bride for this nalayak" badimaa said "jiji don't say like this my Rihaan is not nalayak he is my acha baccha" my mother in
law said while caressing his hair.