CHAPTER 17

Hello everyone a new chapter for you guys

Target Vote 200
Target comment 40

[Do complete the target to unlock the next chapter]

Happy reading ❤️

Jhalla, mera aashiq jhalla wallah
Mera balma jhalla wallah
Mera jhalla wallah wallah aa aa..

Rudransh's Pov

Next Day

It's been an hour we landed at Udaipur. We are on the way to Raghuwanshi mansion. Dadu, dadi, badimaa, maa and papa left early morning because they said they have to do griha pravesh arrangements and the other rituals.

They said that all the relatives will be coming for the rituals. They have to arrange for the reception party which will be held tomorrow and the announcement of her being the upcoming queen of Udaipur.

She was sitting beside me my wife it feels surreal when I think the girl who I dreamed for is sitting beside me as my wife. But she seems to feel low I guess because she left her family and friends the place where she was born and brought up.

Her childhood memories everything and then shifting to a new place, new family, new environment. I should give her some time to settle here it must be tough for her.

She is really beautiful her beautiful brown hair, those brown doe eyes, plumed pink lips. A smile appeared on my face while gazing at her. Her nupital chain and the vermilion screams that she is all mine.

Finally we have arrived at the mansion. I stepped out of the car. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door for her but she was lost in her thoughts "Mrs Raghuwanshi" I said she looked at me "we have arrived" she nodded and stepped out of the car.

I forwarded my hand towards her she smiled at me and placed her hand on mine. We walked towards the entrance where badimaa, dadi, maa, Ishita and other relatives stood. The welcomed us by doing our aarti.

Dadi did the aarti followed with maa and badimaa. They then placed a golden pot filled with raw rice in front of her foot. "Now slightly you have to kick the pot and dip your foot in the red dye and then come inside" badimaa guided her.

She nodded and was continuously staring at the red dye everyone was waiting for her but she was lost again. Is she alright she doesn't seems in a good mood from last night. I placed my hand on her shoulder "is everything alright" I asked she looked at me and nodded.

She slightly kicked the pot and dipped her foot in the red dye and stepped in. We their blessings followed with dadu and Papa's blessings.

"Aab mandir jaake Mahadev aur maa Parvati ki ashirwad lo" dadi said and we moved towards the mandir of our house.
We took the blessings and came back to the hall.

"Now you all can start the other rituals" dadi said and went and sat near dadu.
"Ok now let's start the game" Ishita said and made both of us sat on the stool. She was sitting in the opposite side. A large golden pot but it was a little flat from the edge.

The pot was filled with mixture of red dye and milk with some rose petals in it. "Ok so I will be taking one of your wedding ring and will drop it in this pot and mix it whoever gets the right first will have the upper hand in this marriage" Ishita taught us what the game was about and how to play.