CHAPTER 18

Target Vote 200
Target comment 40

Important:
I am very disappointed with you guys we Wattpad authors don't get paid for writing it's our hobby we love reading and writing and in return the only thing we ask for is vote and comment. I just gave 200 votes and 40 comments is it too much that I am asking for. Some of the readers just read leave I know that some of you are silent readers you don't like commenting it's alright but atleast vote for the chapter. When target doesn't gets completed we feel demotivated we think that the chapter was not upto the mark. Please vote and comment because we work really very hard.

This might be a short chapter bare with it please.

Thank you.

Happy reading ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudransh's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and streched my arms I can never sleep with the lights on but I don't know what happened last night I never felt uncomfortable I guess it's because she was beside me.

I turned my head and saw the most beautiful view that I can ever see in my entire life. This will be the view for my whole life. From today my she will be my everyday morning view.

She was sleeping peacefully I removed the some of the hair strands which were falling on her face. She slowly turned by my side and her hand fell on my manhood.

My body got stiff like a log I was unable to move. Shit shit shit I need to remove her hand from their otherwise I'll loose my control. I don't want to do anything without her consent.

I slowly removed her hand from their and breathed out and hurriedly jumped out of the bed. I glanced her at and left towards the washroom. I entered the washroom.

Calm down Rudransh I  know she is irresistible but you have to control yourself until and unless she is ready for it. I somehow calmed myself and changed my night wear to gym wear and left towards the gym.

I entered the gym and saw Rahul and Rihaan were already there. I am late today doesn't matter with that. "Good morning everyone" I greeted them "good morning bhaiya" Rahul responded. "Oh bhaiya I thought you going to be late today" Rihaan spoke out of the blue.

"And why do you think I will be late today I am but not much it's just 6:15" I questioned. "Nai I mean tomorrow was a special night so shayad hath pair dukh rahe honge raat bhar soye nai honge" he teased "Rihaan beta if you are not going to shutup toh phir ye dumble pheke marunga" Rahul warned him.

I chuckled "Rahul leave it office mein dekh lenge" I stated and smirked at Rihaan "arre aap loog ye group banake bacche ki jaan loge kya" Rihaan said. His drama started I rolled my eyes at him "chal chal dramebaaz" Rahul said and we carried on with our workout.

I was done with my workout so I left towards my room. I entered and my eyes searched for her but she wasn't there I searched in the closet and washroom too she wasn't there.

Oh it must have been slipped out of my mind she must be down because of the rituals. I picked my clothes from the closet and left towards the washroom. I took a cold shower and stepped out of the washroom. Wore my clothes and left towards the dining room.

I entered the dining room greeted everyone and sat on my chair. Suddenly my eyes fell on the most prettiest girl in the world my wife she was coming out of the kitchen holding the casserole. She was wearing a yellow saree with simple earrings, nupital chain, and the bangles.

She was dressed simple but yet the most beautiful. My eyes eyes weren't leaving her my eyes were stuck on her, her beautiful orbs, plumped pink lips. Fuck she'll be reason I loose my control over myself. What are you doing Mrs Raghuwanshi you are making it more difficult for me.