CHAPTER 15

Hey everyone I hope you are doing well here's a new chapter for you guys ❤️

Target vote 170+
Target comment 30+

Happy reading ❤️
_______________________________________________

Ananya's Pov

"Is she ready" mumma said while entering the room. "Yes mumma almost" I said while the makeup artist continued "Ok" she said and left.

I was wearing a red banarasi saree coz the wedding is going to be a authentic Bengali wedding.

The pre wedding rituals have already started as the priest has arrived and started the rituals and baba was down doing the rituals.

"Anu are you ready" four of them bashed into the room. "Yes almost......but wait you guys aren't ready till now" I frowned.

"Don't worry we won't take much time" Pallavi said I nodded and lowered my head. I don't know why I was not having a good feeling.

"What's wrong Anu is everything okay" Chaya questioned " no I am ok" I forced smiled. "Doesn't seems like" Pallavi said and Saanvi hummed in response.

"I don't know why my heart feels so heavy" I said while Saanvi passed me the glass of water. I chugged it in a go and continued "I don't why I feel something is going to happen......some..... something bad" I fisted my saree.

Saanvi came and stood infront of me "look at me" she said while holding my cheeks. "Everything is going to be fine don't stress yourself you are going to get married the person you love isn't it" she said I nodded looking at her.

She smiled and continued "you are finally going to be with the person you waited for so long" she said and all five of us hugged.

"We'll miss you please tell jiju that we are going to crash at your place at anytime and we are not going to inform you guys" Divya said "I'll miss you guys and you don't need to inform anyone to meet me" I said.

A tear left from my eye. They have been with me since forever they have always supported me, cared for me, protected me, have given me immense love. Honestly I am their first child. They have always been standing like a shield for me I stood for them . Noone has the right to hurt my girls in any way.

I am very lucky to have such friends in my life. Otherwise nowadays people just turn it off their 10 to 11 years of friendship in just mere second.

"Ok we should go and get ready" they said and left. The makeup artist continued my makeup followed with the hair stylist doing my hair.

I wore the jewellery which Mumma gave me it's her wedding jewellery I insisted her to wear her jewellery. I swear we girls look  beautiful when we wear our mother's sarees and jewellery.

They applied the red dye on my feet and pinned the dupatta with the hair pin completing my look.

And I am ready.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I am going to get married with the person I dreamed for. The person is going to be mine forever.

"Ma'am hogaya" one of them said I nodded " hum chalte hain" she said " aap sab please khana khake jayega" I requested them they smiled and left.