CHAPTER 11

Hello guys thank you for completing the target here's a new chapter for all of you ❤️

Target Vote 130
Target comment 30

Happy Reading ❤️

*******************************************

मेहँदी है रचनेवाली, हाथों में गहरी लाली
कहें सखियाँ, अब कलियाँ, हाथों में खिलने वाली हैं
तेरे मन को, जीवन को, नई ख़ुशियाँ मिलने वाली हैं

मेहँदी है रचनेवाली, हाथों में गहरी लालीकहें सखियाँ, अब कलियाँ, हाथों में खिलने वाली हैंतेरे मन को, जीवन को, नई ख़ुशियाँ मिलने वाली हैं

I leisurely opened my eyes and roamed it all over the room to figure it out where am I. The room was a bit dark as the curtain was closed I hushed it was my room I was in my own room. I straightened myself and preached with the help of the headboard.

I was having a massive headache I shouldn't have agreed because that drink this all happened my head hurts it will burst due to pain. I clutched my fingers through my hair suddenly I noticed that a glass of lemon juice and medicine was kept with a note.

I picked up that note which was on the side table 'don't think too much just eat and drink that' I frowned who is this whoever is this he is my saviour. I took a pill from that strip and ate that with the lemon juice I chugged it all I needed that.

I was trying to remember what happened but couldn't all I remember was that beautiful dream that I was sleeping in his arms why does it feels like it wasn't a dream it was real and I could feel the warmth of his arms. Me in his arms is enough for me I shooked my head and shooed all my thoughts for now.

I need a shower that's all can make me calm. I picked up my towel and entered the washroom I kept the tower beside and removed my clothes and stepped under the shower. The moment the cold water touched my skin it made me shiver to my core. I traced my fingers through my arms my eyes forced shut all I could see is him in front of me.

Those sea green eyes, wide shoulders, veined hands and a smirk on that face. The way he steps near me and whispers with his hoarse voice thinking of him my thighs clenched my hand made it's way down there. I rubbed my folds with my fingers. I could feel myself wet with his mere thought. I slided my fingers my head fell back, my nipples harden and my fingers worked curiously inside out like I needed him, I want him I was craving for him.

"Ahh Rudransh" I moaned his name my other hand press the shower door the urge to feel him inside me is making me insane. My fingers were working well. I was close to my release when suddenly I heard a bang on the door. "Ananya" I opened my eyes it was
Mumma.