CHAPTER 8

Hey guys lo de diya meine chapter 8 haan bola tha meine kal dungi but still kyuki target vote complete hua but target comment I don't know what's wrong with the comments people aren't commenting. Please guys atleast meri mehnat ke khatir comment aur vote kar dena.
Not a long chapter coz I am not well. Next chapter will be a long and intresting one as I will be giving two pov's.

Target vote: 15
Target comment: 10

Happy reading ❤️

We reached at our farm house a day before because of the wedding preparation though the preparation started the day they came and the date was fixed

We reached at our farm house a day before because of the wedding preparation though the preparation started the day they came and the date was fixed. Everyone decided that the wedding will be held in farmhouse as the farmhouse was located in a hilly area and it holds my childhood memories with Jethai.

(Father's elder brother is Jethai in Bengali)

I was in my room engaged in my phone because Mr. Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi started following me on Instagram and not only that he commented on my post too.

 Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi started following me on Instagram and not only that he commented on my post too

(Guys it's not an edit I have my character accounts on instagram)

Suddenly four of them crashed into my room I glanced at them "what" I asked them with a stern face I don't think something serious happen because their facial expression says that they are excited "Chal they came"Saanvi chirped. She held my hand and pulled me out of my bed and drag me down towards the lawn "ek kaam kar utha le mujhe godh mein jaise mere pass pair toh hai nahin chal to sakti hoon nahi mein hain na" I said.

I walk towards the lawn and saw that my family already started greeting them. I ambled towards them and touched elders feet and took blessing from them went back and stood near pallavi. Pallavi clutched my hand after seeing Prithvi who was standing beside him "calm down" I whispered her. She was dread after seeing Prithvi.

I stared at him he was busy talking with Aarav and Akhil bhaiya. He was wearing black pant and grey shirt this man looks good in every outfit he slays in every outfit. Models should be grateful that Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi is a businessman or else God knows what would happen.

"Okay everyone the farmhouse has two parts on this part we the elders are going to stay and on the other part the children's are going to stay. I hope you all will be comfortable and if you need anything helpers are there they will help you out.
Your luggage is already in your respective rooms. Today there are no rituals all the rituals will be starting from tomorrow so today we all can rest in our rooms. The lunch will be served whenever you want" Baba gave a long speech he was trying that everything should should be perfect.

Woh kehte hain na koi kami nahi rehni chahiye khaterdari mein

"Thank you so much Adi beta in such a short period of time you have arranged everything in a perfect manner" dadu appreciated "bade papa ye to mera farz hai aap sabka khayal rakhna" Baba replied

With that we left towards our room I was walking through the corridor and was engaged in my phone I was checking out Mr Raghuvanshi's instagram profile. Suddenly I bumped into someone I got hurt and due to which I shut my eyes "kya bhaiya nashte mein pehelwan khate ho kya lag gayi mujhe" I yelled and rubbed my arms "are you okay I'm so sorry" a voice came from the opposite. I opened my eyes percipitously and looked at him shit it's him shit shit shit shit.

Apne hone vale pati ko bhaiya bula diya

"I am so sorry I thought it was someone else" I apologised "no no I'm sorry are you hurt" he asked. I looked into his sea green eyes the man for whom I fantasise about all the time was standing in front of me 'don't faint' my subconscious mind nudged in between hey leave don't disturb me let me admire my man "perfect" "huh" he said "I'm sorry I think I should leave" I said abruptly and twirled my feet and was about to leave "I think" but his voice stopped me.

My heart started beating rapidly what's wrong with me. I am behaving like a teenage girl who saw her crush for the first time I tried to calm myself. "I could get a better name than Eiffel Tower I guess" he whispered I looked at him he smirked and left.

He left me speechless what the fuck was that I ran towards my room bashed into my room and throwed myself on the bed and covered with the duvet and screamed "ahhhhh he heard everything whatever I said how can you be so stupid Ananya ah embarrassment" I said to myself. Suddenly Ishita entered my room "bhabhi are you okay" she asked panting heavily "yeah I am are you okay" I questioned her "bhabhi please come fast Rihaan bhaiya and Chaya di is fighting" she said "what" I said and jumped out of my bed.

Hey bhagwan these two not again.

_______________________________________________

Chalo done mein chali sone coz I am not well and don't forget to vote and comment. I am not well but still I have uploaded the chapter atleast meri mehnat ke liye vote aur comment kar dena. Guys please comment karna see English is not my first language so galtiya ho sakti hain. Last chapter mein not even a single person commented I don't know why what's the problem. I hope you guys like this chapter thank you for reading ❤️ Bye bye love you ❤️