CHAPTER 14

Hey guys I hope you are doing well please take a moment and read this. In my last chapter I have given the target but it wasn't completed but still I am uploading a new chapter all want to say is that atleast complete the target given all I ask for to complete the target your votes and comments encourages me a lot. Thank you ❤️

Target vote 160+
Target comment 30+

Happy reading ❤️

_______________________________________________

"Anu get up it's 9'O clock" Mumma's voice woke me up

"Anu get up it's 9'O clock" Mumma's voice woke me up. I looked at her with half opened eyes "umm mumma 5 minutes" I covered my face with the comforter.

"No 5 minutes Anu be late for your haldi and then the makeup artist will arrive at 4'O clock" Mumma said while trying to pull the comforter from me. I tightened my grip on the comforter and pulled it back again.

"Anu you are not at school anymore get up you are getting married today" Mumma said. I abruptly straightened myself. Married I am getting married is this for real am I dreaming.

I pinched myself no it's...not a dream. Marriage means I have to leave this house, my family, my friends everyone.

Mumma came and sat near me I immediately hugged her "I don't want to get married" I said "umm hmm you shouldn't say like that" she said while caressing my hair.

"And why my baccha doesn't want to get married" I heard bodomaa's voice. I pulled away from the hug and straightened myself.

She came and sat near me on the other side of the bed "now tell me what happened" she asked holding my hands. "I don't wanna get married" I said lowering my head.

"Why so" she questioned "I don't wanna leave this house" I mumbled. "Did we say that you cannot come to this house anymore" she asked I shooked my head.

"Then why are you thinking that you are leaving this house" she continues "so what you are getting married my baccha getting married does not mean that you are not a part of this family. You are still a part of this family and if we say about the person who you are getting married is the best person you could ever imagine. Rudransh is perfect for you infact you know he reminds me of his bade papa Rajeev bhaiya he is just like him and touchwood beta you got a really good family" she said and I nodded in response.

Bodomaa is right I've really done some good deeds in my past life that I got a family like them. "But" I said.

I looked at them"I miss Jey Jey" I said and alone tear left from my eye. Their eyes brimmed with tears.

( Jey jey means jethai which means badepapa I have given a short form of it)

"He promised me that he'll always be with me but he left me he left us" tears streaming down from my eyes continuously.