CHAPTER 9

Hey guys a new chapter thank you for voting you guys have completed the target I have given for vote but for comments I don't know what to say whatever ever.

Target Vote: 30
Target comment: 10

Happy reading ❤️

"Bhabhi please come fast Rihaan bhaiya and Chaya di is fighting" she said "what" I said and jumped off the bed he bhagwan these two not again let’s go

"Bhabhi please come fast Rihaan bhaiya and Chaya di is fighting" she said "what" I said and jumped off the bed he bhagwan these two not again let’s go. I said left my room and rushed towards the living room.

"Arre tum hote kon ho mujhe ye bolne wale" "main to bolunga tumhe tumnein mujhe Bandar kyun bulaya" "tumne mujhe choti kyun bulaya" "tum ho isliye" "toh tum bhi ho isliye". What the hell is going on here both were yelling at each other "guys what’s wrong please calm down" I said and tried to calm them down but it had no effect on them. Meanwhile everyone arrived Mr.Raghuvanshi was about to interrupt but Aarav bhaiya stopped him he suggested him not to interrupt.

"Guys can you please tell me what happened and please stop fighting what will the elders think about you guys" I said but the way they glaring at each other seems like they wont take a second to kill each other. "Anu tell him to stop using the word chhoti I’ll stop fighting" Chaya declared "bhabhi tell her if she stops calling me Bandar I’ll stop fighting" Rihaan too declare "okay then its" I was about to say but got cut off by Chaya "you know you are Bandar that’s why I call you that" "then you are choti that’s why I called you chhoti" not again why can’t they stop fighting "you look like a chachundar" "and you are a Penguin" "at least I’m cute unlike you" it’s too much I need to stop them.

"STOP IT" I yelled "you guys are fighting like kids infact kids are better than you guys chaya go back to your room and Rihanna you too" I yelled at them. "Bhabhi keh rahi hain isliye" Rihaan said and left Chaya too left towards her room. I looked at everyone and raised my eyebrows and with that everyone left except him.

He looked into my eyes he stepped towards me. We were some inches apart my heart started palpitating. I clutched the hem of my dupatta "calm down Ms. Banerjee" he whispered near my ears. Where is warm breath was fanning me which made me shiver till my core his horse voice made me clench my thighs and goosebumps we’re all over my body he looked at me smirked and left from there. I exhaled I don’t know
how I was holding my breath this long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9:00 PM and I was in my room on my bed reading my book suddenly someone knocked on the door "yes" I responded the helper came inside "maam dinner has been served sir is calling everyone" he said "okay I’m coming" I replied he bowed and left. I
took my phone and left towards the dining room where both the families were already there. I greeted everyone and sat near Divya the helpers serve the food and everyone started having their food. I felt a gaze on me I lifted my eyes and saw he was staring at me I quickly moved my gaze down towards my plate which looks like really fascinating at this moment.