CHAPTER 16

Hello beautiful people I hope you are doing well here's a new chapter for you guys ❤️
50k reads special chapter ❤️❤️

Happy reading ❤️

_______________________________________________

Rudransh's Pov

I was waiting for the rituals to get started. The hall was decorated beautifully with roses and diyas basically the theme was red.

Now I can't wait to get married I've waited for so long for this day, to make her mine and today she'll be mine. She'll be officially Mrs Ananya Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi.

We might be family friends but we didn't knew each other much coz we both were busy with our studies, then work and then living in two different cities grew us apart from each other though our families were connected with each other through business and stuffs.

I still remember when I first saw her when she was I guess only 9 years old.
She came Udaipur for the first time to attend dadu and dadi's aniversary and then we never met again.

From now 6 years back I saw her when I came to Kolkata for a business deal. I felt I have seen her somewhere but I was unable to recognise that she was Aditya uncle's daughter.

She was all grown up to a beautiful girl the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I still remember that night.

*************************

6 years back

After completing an official work I headed towards my car. The driver fired the engine and left towards the hotel and it started raining weather obviously.

While crossing a solitary path I saw a girl at the left drenched in rain. She clutched herself and he nails digged into her skin I told the driver to stop the car for a while I stopped the car in such a place only I could see her.

Seems like she is hiding her tears under the rain. The moment I saw her eyes everything stopped over there. Her brown doe eyes her plumped pink lips her red tinted cheeks made me feel something which I have never felt before and on the other hand the rain stopped.

I took out my phone and secretly clicked a picture of her I looked at my phone for a while then after lifting up my face I saw she was not there.

I asked the driver "Aapne dekha kaha gayi who ladki" "Woh kisi ka call aaya tha shayad aur jaldi jaldi Mein gadi mein chali gayi" He said.

I said the driver to head towards the hotel I looked at her picture " who are you" I breathe out "no worries I'll find you" I smiled.

***********************

I reached the hotel and immediately I asked for Suresh. He came after a minute.

Someone knocked the door "come in".

"Sir" he said

"Suresh I have sended a picture" I said

He hummed

"Get me each and every information about her" I said him he nodded

"Ok sir give me half an hour" he said and left the room.

I don't know why I feel I have seen you somewhere. But I am unable to remember where have I seen you. Who are you my mysterious girl.

I never thought of getting obsessed with a girl whom I have seen only once. Once is that even correct or I have seen her before.