4

~
Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful,
And you know, you know I love you so,
You know I love you so,
~

"So, you're telling me he just came to you for advice on what vibe you wanted for his dance? As he's dancing to your verse?" Changbin asked, breaking down the rant Jisung had just gone on.

"What's so wrong with that?" Chan queried like the queer he was.

"I don't know! It just felt.. weird, like he hadn't ever talked to me before y'know! And it was out of nowhere too!" Jisung, Chan and Changbin were surprisingly not in the 3RACHA studio that afternoon. The day after Hyunjin and Jisung's interesting interaction, the trio decided to head out for lunch that afternoon. It was approximately 2pm and after their conversation on the previous day's events, a waiter had approached them. Who also just happened to be a close friend of the group.

"Hey guys, out for lunch today I take it?" The waiter stood at the end of the long wooden table, looking over at the trio sat in the shimmering sunlight. The weather was perfect too, so they sat outside.

"Seungmin is in the building!" Changbin exclaimed, giving him a high five. "Long time no see, I can't lie Kim!"

"Yeah yeah, Hi. It's been a while, I'm aware. Maybe if you came to see me at work more often, you wouldn't be missing me!" Seungmin chuckled.

"Who said we missed you?" Chan joked, "Also we would come here more if you got your boss to bring the prices down!"

"Honestly! It's fucking expensive!" Jisung added, laughing.

"Anyways, what can I get you?" Seungmin changed the subject and snapped back into work mode.

"Therapy."

"A boyfriend."

"Braincells."

Changbin, Jisung and Chan (in that order) replied, laughing moments later at Seungmin's unamused face.

"I can leave y'know."

"Okay okay okay! Sorry!" Chan panicked slightly, the trio still laughing. "Can I get the-"

"Ooh! They posted the dance video!" Changbin exclaimed, showing Chan and Jisung (who were sat opposite him) his phone with the video playing on it.

"Great." Seungmin sighed beneath his breath, he loved his friends but he couldn't risk getting fired from yet another job. He was so close to just quitting and joining his boyfriend's etsy shop. Jeongin wouldn't mind, would he?

"They look amazing in those outfits, especially Felix!" Chan pointed out, smiling at the sight of his soulmate.

"Of course you say that! Look at those moves though, they perfectly get the vibe of our music out through their dances!" Changbin added, before turning to Jisung, "What do you think, Ji?"

"Perfect as always y'know! Hyunjin really captured the meaning behind my lyrics and the beat of the song in his dance, i'm impressed!"

[a/n: i'm really sorry I haven't updated the last couple of days! I've got some great ideas for later in the story, so the next few chapters might be a bit boring sorry! :) ]