10

~
Look how they shine for,
Look how the shine for you.
~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Who the fuck is that?" Minho groaned, covering his ears at the sudden noise.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"What are we waiting for? My ears to start bleeding?" Jisung said, who after a few days locked in his bedroom finally showed up at the studio the previous day. "Get the door!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNO-

"ALRIGHT, CHILL I'M COMING!" Chan yelled, so the person banging excessively on the door could hear him. When he opened it he saw someone he didn't expect so see. "Hyunjin?"

Felix and Minho, being Hyunjin's best friends, shot up from their seats and ran to wear Chan was. Finding themselves staring at Hyunjin, who looked like he hadn't showered in 3 weeks (which was the case).

"Sorry, I look like an absolute mess. Can I come in?" Hyunjin spoke, his voice sounding croaky from the endless crying he'd been doing which was, until that morning, not tears of joy.

"Of course you can, come on." Chan softly voiced, trying not to startle Hyunjin.

"Are you... okay?" Felix asked, placing a hand on Hyunjin's arm when the older sat down on the couch. Felix gave up his spot on the bigger chair for Jisung, so he sat himself down on the floor by his best friend.

"I-" He began, everyone paying close attention to the ferret-like boy. "I've never been better."

"Oh Hyun- Wait what?" Minho almost malfunctioned in confusion. "Did you just say-"

"I've never been better!" Hyunjin chuckled, a smile that had been missed growing across his face.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" Changbin cheered, leaning across Minho (who was sat between Hyunjin and Changbin) to give him a high-five.

"Okay, I need an explanation..." Felix said, smiling through his confusion.

"I can't really explain it through words, but I can show you." Hyunjin fiddled with the sleeve of his shirt, stroking the writing slightly ever couple of seconds.

"Is it what I think it is?" Chan asked.

"Depends what you think it is?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"The ghost of your soulmate wrote on their arm?" Changbin joked but no one laughed. "Not funny? ... Okay."

Hyunjin slowly lifted his sleeve to reveal lyrics of a song called Yellow.

"Oh my god Hyunjin!" Minho exclaimed hugging his best friend.

"I told you it would be okay! Felix smiled, as the 'hug rounds' began. Felix held Hyunjin tight, feeling overjoyed for him.

"This is great!" Changbin said, pulling Hyunjin into a hug of their own.

Chan then hugged Hyunjin too, not quite knowing what to say but words weren't needed at that moment. He then turned to the squirrel boy, "Are you okay Jisung?"

"Yeah, you've been oddly quiet today Ji." Hyunjin added, subconsciously adding the unexpected nickname.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm happy for you Hyune." Jisung gave a slight smile, processing the situation and returning the nickname.

Chan glanced to Hyunjin, then back to Jisung with a content smile across his face.