5

~
I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh, what a thing to do,
'Cause you were all yellow
~

                                                                                                3RACHA X DANCERACHA GC                                                                                                                           

Changbin

Heyy guyssssss

Felix

Heyo

Jisung

Hiii also Felix, wtf is heyo?

Felix

Hello?

Jisung

Hi, yeah but answer my question

Felix

I did?

Jisung

What no you didn't you just said hello?

Oh wait

Nevermind

Chan

LMAO

anygays

what's up Bin?

Changbin

I was wondering if yall wanted to go bowling tomorrow?

Like all of us

Yk

Minho

Yh

Sounds good babe

Jisung

Ew not in the group chat

also yeahhh

bowlingggggg

Felix

OOH YEAH

Letzz doo ittt

Chan

Ily but wtf lix

anygays

sounds fun

Hyunjin?

Wyd 2morrow

-The next day-

Hyunjin sat in his bedroom, staring at his wall as he tried to decide what to wear. It was 3 hours until he was set to be bowling with his friends and he had just had a shower and had thrown on some loungewear. He had two and a half hours to get ready to go to meet his friends at 7 o'clock that evening but did he think that was enough time? No. He didn't. According to Minho, Hyunjin had a reputation of needed a lot of time to get dressed and styled for literally anything he had to do. Was it a wedding or dance practice? Who cares! Hyunjin still needed at least 4 hours warning to get ready, then another hour before to wake up and all that.

What was Hyunjin doing during his precious time to get prepared to leave his messy house? Procrastinating.

He wasn't procrastinating how he normally would though, he wasn't dooding the constellations of the endless galaxies on his arm for his soulmate to see somewhere out there in the world. No, of course he wasn't. He was daydreaming, his line of sight directly onto his massive Harry Styles poster (the one on his wall, not his ceiling) and just so happened to be daydreaming about said former One Direction member and global pop superstar. He was caught in the thoughts of Mr. Styles actually being his soulmate and his reputation and rules being the reason why he never wrote on his arm but soon that ended.

The dancer was snapped out of his fantasies by the buzzing of his phone, it was ringing.

Hey Hyun, you still up for tonight? Oh yeah hey Minho, thanks for the reminder! I was daydreaming. About Harry Styles being your soulmate? I can't actually remember, probably though. Wear something gay. Okay! Bye biatch! Bye Minho!

Hyunjin chuckled at the elders last remarks as he hung up the phone. Now it was time to find something 'gay' to wear. That wasn't gonna be easy. Hyunjin's entire closet is stereotypically gay. The pun made itself for that one.

After an hour of dramatic sighs, clothes thrown on the floor and outfit changes: Hyunjin had finally made a decision on what to wear.

It was casual, it was queer but it wasn't too much

It was casual, it was queer but it wasn't too much. Just like his personality.

His next step was makeup.

He wanted more pizzazz for his makeup so after he got sidetracked and got all his old products and brushes and threw them away and then tried 8 different looks (it felt like 143 though) he finally decided on the icy blue with a nice red lip

He felt good, confident and happy that day. He didn't know how long that was to last though.

He did a few small final touches to the look, accessorised and then let out a sigh before unlocking his phone and checking the time. He had less than half an hour to get to the bowling place.

"FUCK!" He yelled, maybe a little too loudly before he jumped up from his seat, grabbed his wallet, phone, bag and keys and dashed his way out the door.