12

~
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do,
~

"Hello?" A voice broke the silence that held that evening tight, the voice belonged to Hyunjin.

"I honestly don't want to turn around. I'm too scared." Another voice spoke, a chuckle rolling out behind their words. This voice was Jisung's.

Hyunjin recognised the voice but couldn't quite figure out who it was. "How did you know my name?"

"Because I figured out you're my soulmate, Hyune." Jisung began, "When my song brought you a level of joy i'd never seen on a human being's face before. But that was still after I broke your heart, because I was scared to find you and then lose you or that I'd hurt you. Yet that just hurt you more, I faced my fear and wrote my feelings into a song. Those feelings all got stronger the day I realised that you're you. You were so happy, that meant everything to me and I just watched you in silence that day. I'm not gonna be silent anymore Hyunjin."

They both kept quiet. The stars shining over their heads. Nowhere near as bright as the ones drawn by Hyunjin and written by Jisung however.

"Jisung?" Hyunjin muttered, scared he'd said the wrong name. "Han Jisung? Of 3RACHA? Quiet yet so very loud? A talented, unique soul, that made me curious in ways I never understood until now?"

"I mean," Jisung said, slowly turning around for the first time that evening. "I wouldn't say that about myself, but I value your opinion."

They made eye-contact, but not like a quick glance or like they were forced into a staring contest. No, not it all. It felt like the stars had transferred themselves from the sky and their wrists into the eachothers eyes. Like they had been struck by a million bolts of electricity. Like they had been glued to the spot and couldn't move.

Except they were moving, without realising it. They were so lost in the eyes of the other that they didn't notice how slowly they were coming together. Like magnets.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yeah?"

"I wish I'd wrote that song sooner and connected with you sooner." Jisung whispered, they had moved closer until they're bodies were touching slightly.

"Better late than never, my love." Hyunjin whispered back, softly placing a hand on Jisung's waist. "Is that okay?"

"I trust you Hyune, It's okay."

"Even this?" Hyunjin whispered again, moving even closer until he could feel Jisung's breath on his lips.

"Definitely." Jisung replied.

YELLOW

The space between them was erased. Their lips touched for a few seconds before being seperated again.

"Remember when I said that I was at my happiest the day your lyrics appeared across my skin?" Hyunjin spoke, softer than Jisung's hair that he had started subconsciously stroking during their light kiss.

"Yeah?"

"Tonight, I feel happier. I feel loved." He lifted his hand from Jisung's waist and placed it on his cheek. The other one twirling his hair.

"Hyune."

"Yeah?"

"I've never felt so," Jisung began, "Alive."

YELLOW

Their lips smashed together again, this time still soft and sweet but slightly more passionate. It was like pieces of a puzzle fixing together, fitting so perfectly on the others lips and in the others arms. Blending like the colours in one of Hyunjin's paintings. Flowing like the lyrics in one of Jisung's rap verses. Dancing against eachother, their lips never seperated. It felt like time had stopped just for them. Like their souls had become one for a moment, I guess that makes sense since they're soulmates. The world might keep spinning, time might go by too fast and soulmates may just be a glitch in the universe somehow but who cares. This moment will last forever, stay forever.

They slowly pulled apart and gazed into the stars in eachothers eyes.

"Wanna lay on the grass? It hasn't rained today so I doubt it'll be wet." Jisung suggested, taking his soulmate's hands in his.

"Yeah, we can gaze at the stars." Hyunjin replied, taking a seat down on the ground and leaning back. It must've been about 9 o'clock by then, the sun sets fast that time of year.

They turned their heads to look at eachother, admire eachothers eyes.

"You know, I've spent 90% of my time watching little stars appear on my skin. I loved them, never stop drawing them. Even now." Jisung spoke, holding Hyunjin's hand.

"They are and always have been," Hyunjin began, "The Stars I Draw For You."

~
Look at the stars,
Look how the shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, They were all yellow,
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the thing you do,
And it was called Yellow.
~

END

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone who supports this story <3
I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Please tell me what you thought of it in the comments, your thoughts on my work mean the world to me.
As you can guess, this story was linked with the song Yellow by Coldplay which is the song Jisung wrote for Hyunjin in the story and it's also one of my all time favourites.
Have an amazing day/night!
Ash xx