19. "Where the hell are you two, idiots?"

-

Rafe was in a room with white walls and no windows at all. He hated this room, and he was planning a way out.

So far, they had on medication, he of course, wasn't taking any medication of sorts. He just made them think that he was taking the medication.

He was just waiting for the perfect opportunity, which was his medication time.

Only one person comes and gives him his medication. He could knock them unconscious, take the keys, and just make a run for it.

It was a crazy and stupid plan, but Rafe was up for anything. He couldn't stand being in the room any longer. The more white he stares at, the more he'll start losing his mind.

Rafe's eyes traveled towards the door as it opened, and a young man walked in, holding a tray with a few pills on it.

The young man grinned at him, "You know, this medication makes you even more crazy, be nice this time, and don't bite."

Rafe rolled his eyes, and he was lucky that his hands weren't tied, but he was supposed to be paralyzed due to the medication.

"Open wide." the young man said, and Rafe curled his hand into a fist before he swung his arm and punched the young man, knocking him out instantly.

"Fuck you, asshole." Rafe mumbled, standing up and wincing a bit. He grabbed the keys from the belt, and he grinned as he suddenly had an idea.

As quickly as he could, he switched clothes and looked at the guys idea card.

He snorted, "Walter Dickson? What a name." He mumbled to himself before he walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Which way?" He quietly asked himself before he chose to go left, hoping that it was the right way.

Rafe walked down the empty eerie hallway, and the lights flickered, making the hallways look like something out of a horror movie.

"Hey, let me out! I'm not crazy!" Somebody shouted as Rafe walked past them.

Rafe just wanted to ignore him, but something was telling him not to, so he didn't.

He walked back, and he took out walters' key card and swiped it, the door unlocked.

Rafe went to the other doors, unlocking them with Walter's key card. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" Someone questioned, and Rafe scoffed.

"No." He walked away from them, and down the hall, he unlocked any door he saw.

It wasn't long before the alarms started to blar, red flashing lights light up the hallways.

Shouts and screams soon followed, and Rafe chuckled to himself ,

"Hey! Stop right there!" A security guard yelled, and Rafe raised his hands, turning around.

"Fuck, scare the hell out of me, man! Someone let out all the patients, I'm just trying to get somewhere safe," Rafe lied, acting his way out.

"Please, I just want to get somewhere safe before the patients come here." The security lowered his gun, nodding.

"Sorry, I thought you were one of the patients, just go down the hall and go right, there's the exit, and it's just not the patients, someone broke in and is killing everyone."

Rafe instantly knew who it was. Billy and Stu.

"Thank you." Rafe said, rushing forward and punching the security guard, taking his gun and hitting the guard in the head with the butt of the gun, knocking him out.

"Should've asked for ID first." Rafe mumbled, taking the keys and the gun before he went to go find his idiots.

Rafe moved as fast as he could without pulling any of his stitches. The alarms soon stopped, but the lights were still red.

He turned a corner and paused, dead bodies everywhere, blood all over.

Rafe walked forward, stepping over the dead bodies. His grip on the gun tightened.

He soon saw a door, and he went over, unlocking it and going inside, closing the door behind him.

He followed the trail of bodies, which led to the control room, and he looked at the cameras.

It was chaos, patients running around, destroying things, or beating up the employees.

Rafe ignored all that and focused on finding his idiots.

"Come on, come on, where the hell are you two, idiots?" Rafe mumbled to himself.

He grinned to himself, tapping the screen, "There you two are." He rushed out of the control room.

- -

Stu let out a small sighed as he twirled the knife around, "Still no sign of Rafe?"

Billy stood up, shaking his head, "No, but we'll find him."

"You two freeze!" Billy and stu turned and saw a guard aiming a gun at them, his hands were shaking, and his eyes were wild, full of fear.

"Don't move, or I will shoot you." Billy and Stu shared a look, "Try not to miss." Billy told him, but before they can do anything, a gunshot rang out.

There was a tiny hole, blood sliding out out it in the middle of the guards head.

The guard fell to the ground, dead. Billy and stu looked at the guard before looking up.

Rafe stood there, and he lowered the gun. "You seriously told a guard who's panic and scared not to miss?" He questioned in disbelief.

Stu smiled ,"Rafe!" He rushed over, throwing his arms around him, hugging, and Rafe allowed it.

"You really didn't need us to rescue you, did you?" Billy questioned, impressed.

Stu pulled back, and Rafe huffed, "No, I didn't, but I appreciate it."

"Let's get going before the police arrive, you good?" Billy asked, gesturing to Rafe's side, and Rafe looked down.

His side was slowly becoming red, "I pulled a stitch. You know I've been stabbed a few times, right? Still healing?" Rafe said.

"Let's get you out of here and stitched up again."

- -

The three of them managed to escape before the police arrived. Rafe was sitting in the back with Stu while Billy was driving.

"Who was the third killer?" Rafe suddenly questioned, leaning his head against the window.

"Your friend, Mickey." Billy replied, "Is everyone okay?" Rafe asked.

"Yeah, well, Billy shot Randy again." Stu said, and Rafe let out a small laugh.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" Billy scoffed ,"No, wanted to, but no. I just shot him in the other shoulder."

Rafe chuckled, "Nice."

---------------------------

Word count - 1060

Hope you enjoyed!