20. " He's gonna be okay."

-

It's been months since Rafe disappeared with Billy and Stu. Nobody has heard from him or seen him.

Dewey was looking for him, but it was no use. There were no clues or anything to lead to Rafe.

The others moved on. Tatum knew that Rafe was safer with Billy and Stu even if she didn't like them at all. She knew Rafe was okay and that he was alive, and that's all that mattered to her.

Since Sidney's boyfriends betrayed her and tried to kill her twice, she and Tatum decided to give each other a chance.

They were doing great, and Randy was kinda disappointed that Sidney ended up dating Tatum, but he was happy for them.

Gale wrote another book and even wrote a few nice things about Rafe in the second book.

She and Dewey got back together, both working together to find any clues on Rafe, but it always leads to dead ends.

Rafe was nowhere to be found.

- -

Being back in woodsboro after a year and a few months felt weird for Rafe, but he had to say one last goodbye.

He stood in front of a nice grave holding flowers, and he crouched down, placing the flowers down.

"Hey, Casey, sorry it took me so long to visit. A lot of shit happened in the last year, fuck, I'm a wanted man, can you believe that?" Rafe chuckled, shaking his head

"I guess you were right that one day when you told me that I'll probably end up like a criminal if I kept going the way I went," Rafe said

"Look, It's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission right? So, I'm here to tell you that I'm in love with the two people that killed you,"

"It's messed up, isn't it? But I guess there was always something wrong with me, I forgave them for killing you, and maybe someday you can forgive me for everything,"

He chuckled, "Oh and also, your birthday? I lied, it's not on September 18th, it's on September 17th. I'm kinda glad that you are dead because if you weren't, I'm pretty sure I'll be dead right now,"

"I'm not staying for long, I just came to say goodbye for good this time, Casey." Rafe said, standing up.

"So, goodbye, Casey." Rafe turned around and walked away.

He went to the car that was parked a few feet away and got into the passenger side, closing the door.

"How'd it go? She talked back?" Billy joked, and Rafe huffed out a small chuckle.

"She's probably cursing me out wherever she is." Rafe said, and Stu leaned forward,

"You're gonna be okay?" He asked, and Rafe nodded. "Obviously."

Stu let out a small laugh, and Billy shook his head, starting up the car. "Where to?"

"Head to the rileys house, I need to do something before we leave woodsboro for good."

- -

Tatum was helping her mom with lunch when the doorbell rang and Sidney stood up from the couch. "I'll get it." Tatum smiled at her, and Sidney smiled back before she went to answer the door.

Sidney opened the door but there wasn't anyone there. She was going to close the door but she saw a note taped to the door.

Confused, she grabbed it and closed the door. "Who was it?" Tatum asked, walking over.

"Somebody left a note." Sidney replied, and Tatum took it, opening it and reading it.

"I'm safe, so don't worry about me. I just wanted to thank you for everything you did. Thank you for taking me in when I had nobody else.

P.s , Thank you for the cookies."

Tatum let out a small laugh, sharing a smile with Sidney.

"He's gonna be okay."

-------------------------

Word count - 628

Final chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!