Crush, Chop and Burn, PT 1

Riley's P.O.V

"Welcome to your new home Mrs. Davenport!" Donald says happily carrying Tasha's bridle style into his home... well our home now.

"Why thank you! Mr. Davenport." Tasha giggles.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport!" Donald leans in for a kiss.

Leo and I groaned a million times as we brought our bags in. "We get it—- you got married!" Leo shouts annoyed.

"It's really getting old," I added with a disgusted face.

Donald sets Tasha down. "Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leon says amazed. I was too. I have never been to a rich person's house.

"Mm-Hm."Donald nods proudly.

"Way to go Mom!" Leo cheers.

I snap my fingers towards them. "Now, that's a husband, mom!" Leo nods agreeing. "Are you sure it's okay for me to move in?" I asked nervously. I'm not related by blood so I wasn't sure if Donald was okay with taking another kid in into his home.

Donald places his hands on my shoulders. " Of course, Riley. Tasha is your guardian and now you are and will always be part of this family." I nod feeling somewhat better.

"What the heck is that?" Leo asked going over to his object in the living room.

"Oh, uh..." Donald gently pushes Leo away from touching it. "That is my latest creation. Davenport Industries first completely interactive 3-D TV." He turns it on and a baseball field appears in the middle of the living room.

"Aah!" I jumped back hitting the wall and accidently shooting my electric powers at it.

"I keep forgetting you have powers," Donald mutters.

"Watch the vase, termite!" Something appeared on the screen on the wall behind me.

"Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back," Leo said, stepping away from me. I backed away weirded out.

"No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system. Eddy, this is my new stepson and I guess stepdaughter, Leo, and Riley. Remember, I told you, the three of them are moving in today?" Donald said, looking at the screen.

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddy said.

I raised my eyebrows annoyed. 'Well, someone's a Drama Queen.'

"Uh, Leo, Riley, why don't you go check out your new bedrooms? Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV..." Leo and I got excited hoping it was going to be one of our rooms. "Keep walking- That's mine," Donald said making our faces drop.

-----------

"Is it me or does this place look like Hogwarts to you?" I asked Leo as we walked in into another room in the house not knowing where we were going.

"This place is huge! We're gonna need a GPS just to find the bathroom." Leo said.

"No kidding." I lean my back against the wall but quickly jump off when a weird-looking door appears in front of us. It had this three-circled ring symbol on it. The doors opened up revealing an elevator.

"Hello?" Leo asked stepping inside.

Riley shook her head not knowing why he'd asked that. "Uh, I don't think we should be going in," I said hesitantly.

We turned our backs seeing the doors closed behind us and it started moving down fast Leo screamed holding tightly onto me.

Finally, it stopped and we stepped outside. "Yeah, we definitely shouldn't be in here," I said seeing we were brought into what looks to be some sort of lab.