Leo's Jam

Riley's P.O.V

Adam and Chase were hanging around my locker until Leo comes up to us. "Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out. Leo said having the two bionic brothers and me giving him a look.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked, making me laugh in return.

"ME!" Leo deadpanned. I snickered. "You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams." He looks over to a blond girl that was sitting on a bench looking at her phone. "Danielle."

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase questions confused.

I nod my head crossing my arms as I lean against my locker. "Last week he polished her shoes."

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet on the floor?!" Leo snapped. "Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." He goes over to the girl.

I shut my locker. "Oh, this gotta be good."

Leo puts a foot on the bench next to the blond girl. "Hello, Danielle." He greets her in a flirty tone. "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" The girl shakes her head in a no. He hops over he bench sitting and leaning closer to her. "I'm Leo Dooley."

Danielle scrunched her face. "Didn't you send me 87 E-mails?" She asked.

"Yeah. That was a slow day." Leo said nodding his head.

"Okay, well see you later, Lenny." Danielle said grabbing her back. I couldn't help but snicker.

Leo's eyes widen for a moment. "It's Leo, by the way." He waves at her even though she's not even paying attention.

"So, Leo... what should I write down in my notebook?" Chase asked seeing this was a complete fail.

"No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, 'She's not going to the dance with Lenny." Adam said showing us what he wrote down in his notebook.

Not long Bree joined us, resting her arm on my shoulder as she sighed. "Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?" She asked annoyed.

I chuckled. "Nobody has asked you yet, have they?" I asked. I'm in the same boat as her. But honestly, I don't really like dances so it didn't really bother me.

"No!" She whines. "And I really wanna go with that guy?" Bree said mentioning to a boy who was talking to his friend by the entrance of the cafeteria. "His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not. Chemistry." She turns to me. "What should I do?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why are you looking at me? If you haven't noticed guys are afraid of me, remember?"

Leo snickers. "No one's asked her either."

I quickly turned to glare at him.

"I got this." Chase said, walking around Bree and me and using his bionic hearing to listen to Ethan's conversation.

Bree looked over hoping to hear some good news.

"He's talking about a girl he thinks is cute. " Chase said hearing in.

"Yeah, Bree's cute, and I really like her... but I don't know how to ask her out, you know?"

Chase made a disgusting face. "Ew! he's talking about you!"

Bree smiled so brightly I think she might've blown up the sun. I fake smiled at her. "He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance." Chase continues.