{INTRODUCTION}

Hey everyone,

So, I'm venturing into new territory here, and it's definitely a departure from my usual style. We're jumping straight into the steamy world of smut with none other than Bucky Barnes.

I'm excited to push my boundaries and explore new horizons as a writer, and I'd love for you to join me on this journey.

Your feedback, thoughts, and suggestions are not only welcome but encouraged. After all, storytelling is a collaborative effort, and I'm excited to hear what you have to say but please be kind! I'm learning this style of writing as I go.

Now, I'll be honest – things might get a little rough around the edges at times, but I promise I'll be writing my best! So if you're up for it, let's buckle up, hold on tight, and see where this takes us!

A quick heads up: I'll be adding trigger warnings in the description if and when needed, so please take care of yourselves and only dive in if this is your type of thing.

Oh, and one more thing – This is strictly for adults only. So if you're under 18, this ain't the place for you.

ENJOY!

BACKSTORY - In the midst of an ongoing prank war with Bucky Barnes, you find yourself in a boring meeting with a devilish idea brewing. As you realize it's your turn to up the ante, a tantalising plan emerges—one that not only promises to push the limits between you and Bucky but also tests the boundaries of your friendship. Get ready for a thrilling ride as you navigate the twists and turns of this daring prank and its consequences on your relationship with Bucky.