10. {A Discreet Location}

You saunter into the meeting room, breaking your routine by arriving earlier than usual on a seemingly mundane morning. It's been approximately two months since the pivotal moment when you and Bucky finally laid bare your true feelings for each other. However, the past week had felt unusually empty without Bucky by your side, his absence keenly felt as he had been deployed on a mission with Barton and Wilson.

Lost in the captivating task of composing a risqué text message for him, telling him just how much you miss him, you fail to notice the room's occupancy until a throat clears, drawing your attention away from your phone. With a slight start, you lift your gaze to find the very man you can't get enough of, seated casually in his customary position, his demeanor exuding a sense of effortless confidence. A devilish smirk graces his lips as his eyes lock onto yours, leaving you momentarily breathless at the unexpected encounter.

Caught off guard by Bucky's sudden appearance, you feel that usual rush of something you can't quite pin down, course through your body, distracting you from the message you were crafting for him. His presence alone has always had a way of making your heart race and your thoughts scatter, and today is no exception.

With a coy smile, you tuck your phone away, feigning nonchalance as you step further into the room. "What are you doing here?" you say teasingly, your voice dripping with playfulness as you approach him.

Bucky's smirk widens at your teasing tone, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Just enjoying the view, Sweetheart," he quips, his gaze trailing over you appreciatively.

You nibble on your lower lip, a playful gesture to contain the grin that's tugging at the corners of your mouth. Bucky shifts in his seat, an inviting gesture accompanied by a subtle flick of his finger, beckoning you over to him. Without a moment's hesitation, you heed his silent command, gracefully navigating around the table to reach his side. With an air of confidence, you lower yourself onto his lap, your legs straddling his as you envelop him in your embrace, arms encircling his neck while you settle comfortably against him.

As you settle into Bucky's lap, a familiar warmth envelops you, sending a thrill of anticipation coursing through your veins. His arms wrap around your waist instinctively, pulling you closer until there's no space left between you. 

"You know," Bucky murmurs, his voice low and husky, "I've been thinking about you all week."

The admission sends a rush of heat to your cheeks, a blush betraying your own desire. "Have you now?" you tease, your voice barely above a whisper as you lean in closer, relishing the proximity between you.

Bucky's gaze darkens with desire, his fingers tracing lazy circles on your lower back. "Every fucking minute," he confesses, his breath hot against your skin as he leans in to capture your lips in a searing kiss. 

Your heart pounds in your chest as his lips move against yours with a hunger that matches your own. There's a raw intensity to the way he kisses you, as if he's trying to convey every ounce of longing and desire he feels. And you respond eagerly, surrendering yourself to the intoxicating heat of his embrace. 

Lost in the moment, you forget about the world outside the meeting room, focusing only on the electrifying connection between you and Bucky. In this moment, nothing else matters but the two of you, lost in each other's arms as you indulge in the irresistible pull of desire.

"I can't get enough of you." He murmurs into your lips and you grin into his at his admission. 

"Prove it." You utter back, still smirking. 

A low growl escapes Bucky's throat as he deepens the kiss, his hands roaming eagerly over your body. "You don't have to ask me twice," he murmurs again to lips before claiming them once more. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚜 ~ 𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓼 🎉