2. {On Your Knees}

TW: Choking/Forceful

A couple of hours later, following a rejuvenating shower in your quarters within the compound, you find yourself alone, in the process of getting changed, when a sudden, loud knock echoes through the room, shattering the peaceful atmosphere.

Momentarily startled, you pause mid-action, your heart rate quickening as you cast a puzzled glance towards the door. With a mixture of curiosity and caution, you cautiously approach the door, your senses on high alert as you prepare to uncover the identity of your unexpected visitor.

As you cautiously open the door, Bucky Barnes stands before you, his presence towering and commanding. His flesh arm casually drapes above and over the door frame, while his eyes lock onto yours with a dangerous glint, softened by a hint of mischief playing at the corner of his lips.

"Barnes..." you utter, trying to maintain a composed facade despite the obvious of emotions swirling within you. Deep down, you know he's likely pissed about your earlier prank.

"Care to explain yourself?" His voice is low and measured, the intensity of his gaze unwavering as he holds his position in the doorway. Your eyes involuntarily flicker downwards, briefly admiring the flex of his muscles beneath the fabric of his shirt, before returning to meet his gaze once more.

With a steadying breath, you muster up your resolve, meeting his challenging stare with a calm demeanor. Despite the rising heat between your thighs, heightened by your scant attire, you refuse to show any signs of vulnerability. You know you're in for a confrontation, and you're ready to face whatever consequences may come from your earlier antics.

"Explain what? Oh, you mean the meeting today?" you drawl, a hint of teasing lacing your voice. "Hmm, yeah, I suppose I could've checked in on you when Stark expressed concern. You did look rather tired," you add, feigning nonchalance as you offer him a casual shrug.

Bucky's glare intensifies, but instead of easing the situation, he chuckles softly, seeing through your facade of indifference. In an instant, you feel the firm pressure of his hand around your neck, and before you can react, you're being propelled into the room. His metal arm, cold against your skin, guides you further inside as he firmly closes the door behind him with a kick.

Pinned against the wall, the sudden shift in dynamics leaves you wide-eyed and breathless. The air crackles with tension as you feel the weight of Bucky's presence pressing against you, his gaze penetrating. Despite the initial shock, a rush of adrenaline courses through you, a mix of apprehension and excitement swirling within as you await his next move.

Bucky's grip on your neck tightens imperceptibly, the cool touch of his metal fingers sending a shiver down your spine. "Don't play games with me," he murmurs, his warm breath brushing against your ear as he draws closer.

"I thought that's what we do, play games with each other?" you retort, mustering a hint of defiance, alluding to the ongoing prank war between you.

"Yes, but you don't want to be playing these sorts of games with me, doll," he warns, his voice a low growl in your ear, his hand tightening around your neck with a stern pressure.

As his warning sinks in, you feel that rush of adrenaline, heightening your senses and igniting a spark of defiance within. Despite the warning in his tone, you can't help but be drawn to the raw intensity radiating from him.

With a defiant glint in your eye, you refuse to back down, meeting his gaze with unwavering determination. "Oh, I think I can handle whatever games you have in mind, Barnes," you challenge, your voice laced with a mix of bravado and curiosity, trying to breathe.