Haunted Castle

We start with this adventure with SMG3, also known as Three. Three is wearing a dark purple hoodie, black pants, black boots, his hat, gloves, his look hair is tied up, and other accessories and has a flashlight in his hand. He is standing in front of an abandoned castle. Broken windows, cobwebs, dirty as hell of a castle. 

Three grimace at the mess."Jeez...what a place." He mutters and walks towards it. 

You might be wondering, 'Why is he here? What does he want to do? Blah blah blah...' Well his twitch subscribers dared him to go to the castle and grab something to show proof that he did came here.

So Three gathered some supplies and head out as soon as night began to fall. 

Three is honestly a bit nervous but doesn't show it. He seems to be brave as he moves the door away from the frame. The door has been broken before so he technically didn't break it. 

As he entered, he turned on his flashlight and moved it around to see what's its like in the inside. Different shades of blue and white everywhere. It is also has a design kind of like a circus tent. He aims it on the floor and see an 'S' on a shape and with purple(?) and blue glitching out of it. Five doors leading somewhere, and the upstairs is covered with debris and wood so Three couldn't explore up there even if he wanted to.

"Well then...it really as the 'abandoned' part correct..." Three mutters. He goes to one of the doors and moved the door aside. He found the kitchen. 

He walks in and starts to rummage through cabinets and drawers. He found a lot of sliverwares and a lot and he means A LOT of spaghetti ingredients. "Who the hell eats this much spaghetti??"

"Mario used to. He used to eat it like crazy."

Three yelps, jumps and turns around fast, aiming the flashlight everywhere. He swore he heard a voice. Different from his... "Who's there!? Show yourself!" 

.

.

.

No one...

Three sighs, tension leaving his body. "Holy hell...I need to stop playing so many horror games.." Three leaves the kitchen and finds the bathroom. Tons of toilets everywhere. On the walls, tons on the floor and some on the ceiling. "I'm not gonna ask-" 

He leaves that room and opens a door to what seemed to be a storage room. He opens the trap door that is on the floor and looks into the dreariness with his flashlight. "Yea hell no." He slams it shut and looked somewhere else. He swears he heard a laughter and some slapping another person.

______________

"Okay last door..." he opens the door and is surprised. This room didn't looked that messy or dirty. Shelves are full of random stuff, a pull out bed, a chest with more random stuff, and a desk with a computer on it. 

"Now that's a jackpot for anyone who wants to sell that." He walks around the room, looking at all the items and junk. One of them caught his eyes. He pick up a blue hat. The hat has a white shape on it, and 'S' insignia on it with the same glitch effect on it. 

"Hm...well I know what to take then" Three grins. He pockets the hat in his bag and turns to leave. But suddenly the mood dropped. Three shiver as the room got cold. "The...hell?" He looks around with his flashlight but the flashlight flickered and turned off.

"Stupid..flashlight.." Three grumbles as he hits the flashlight with the palm of his hand. It turns on and Three got flash banged by it. "Fucking-" he covers his eyes.He pauses as he hears a laugh.

"HAHA! You got flashbanged by Mario!"

Three uncovers his eye and aims his flashlight at the voice. There he sees a ghost. It has a red cap on, red shirt, blue overalls, mustache, and he is the one who is laughing. 

"AHHH! GHOST!" Three ran out of the room. He can feel the ghost chasing after him. "FUCK OFF GHOST!" He flips the ghost off as he runs outside the castle and turns around as he runs. 

He sees a ghost, not the same one, instead it has a blue shirt, white overalls, and looking at him sadly.

Three turns his head back around running home.