𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 003.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER THREE.

𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   JUNE 18

𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 got up to answer the front door when someone knocked. when he opened it, he was met with caelynn. he let her in and waved bye to christian and isleigh before closing the door back. she's been gone ever since they arrived in the city, staying at the hotel with them, and the only reason she's returning now is to shower and get more clothes. "you been having fun?" he asked, making a mental note in his head to place an order for caelynn to have her own key to the house. she lives here now, after all.

"yes," caelynn nodded, even smiling a little, which he was happy to see. "we're going bowling later, if that's okay."

"of course. you don't even have to ask, caelynn."

"thanks," she smiled again. she started to head for the stairs until he called out for her again.

"christian and your friend don't have to stay at the hotel the entire time. they're welcome to hang out here with you whenever they'd like."

"i'll let them know. thanks again."

she began to jog up the steps two at a time, able to hear loud laughter the closer she got. when she made it up, she realized it was coming from nyani's room. her door was open and she could hear multiple voices, so she assumed nyani's friends must be over.

she silently hoped that she won't be bothered and nyani won't even realize she's back.

all she wants to do is shower and hopefully catch a nap before she leaves again tonight.

but the odds are never in her hands anymore.

since caelynn's room was directly across from nyani's, nyani was able to see and hear caelynn walk over to her room. she called out her name before she could make it in. "can i introduce you now?"