𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 034.

check in

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕖..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   JUNE 1

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 wasn't able to get anything out of zakiar either. when she called him, she was too nervous to directly ask him about what happened, so she tiptoed around it. he read through her like a book, and instead of breaking it down to her, he told her not to stress about it.

he also told her he'd spend the weekend with her.

it'll explain why he currently sat next to her on her floor, participating in her new set of crafts she's been obsessed with making as of late: cases.

she had ordered a whole bunch of plain cases and charms to decorate, and once she perfects her techniques, she wants to add them onto arts she can sell. they obviously won't cost nowhere near half as much as her canvases, but that doesn't matter to her.

it's all for fun.

plus, they're easy and quick to make. if they become popular on her website, they'll rack up.

she'll also have her upcoming nails, lashes and hair business.

she's moving smart and enjoying it while she does.

she paused from decorating the airpod max case she was working on because she felt a sneeze coming. she turned away and covered her nose with her elbow to let it out.

"bless you."

"thank you." she looked over at the phone case he decorated and smiled. she tapped his arm to show him her case. "would you wear these on your headphones?" when he nodded, her smile widened. "really? be honest."

"yeah," he smiled with her, "i got 'em wimme now. i'll put it on after it dries."

caelynn glanced at her work then him again. "would you still wear them if i put c plus z on there?"