𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 005.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER FIVE.
[trigger warning: suicide attempt]

𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕖

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | JUNE 27

𝒂𝒕 around ten in the morning, caelynn shot awake from her bed.

but not because of a another night mare or panic attack..

hurriedly, she ripped herself from her blanket and ran out of her room to get to the bathroom. as soon as she made it in, she kneeled on the floor in front of the toilet, lifted the seat, then let it all out. her body violently jerked as she did so and kept forcing her to gag every time she thought she was done.

it felt like she was vomiting for forever until she finally stopped.

she breathed heavily and remained leaving over the toilet just in case, but nothing else happened, so she was really done. she flushed her contents down and used the counter to help herself back onto her feet.

the reflection staring back at her in the mirror had her eyes tearing up.

she looks so sad. she can't even fake that she's okay anymore.

all of the events from the previous night started to come back to her, and now on top of all of her shame and guilt, she also felt embarrassment. she was at a really low point last night, yet nyani and zakiar had to sit through that.

it wasn't fair to them.

this is what she means by being babysitted.

but, she couldn't lie and say she didn't do that to herself.

caelynn harshly wiped the tears off of her face and sniffled her stuffed nose.

you think we can live with that?

isleigh's words echoed in her head.

the answer to that question is an honest yes from caelynn too.

she's worthless.